Reviews for Grains of Courage
hylia'grace chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Brilliant, I hate the idea of link dying but you did well with this story
Lumina Balderson chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I love this story; and the triple timeline as well.
There are three timelines because of the three Triforce pieces: the Defeated Timeline is the Power Timeline.
I am unsure as to what the Child Timeline and Adult Timeline correspond to; both make good arguments for being Power and Wisdom.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Even as just a summary, this is badass. If you ever feel like writing it out all the way, I will be more than happy to read it.

Keep up the great work!
hawktakesflight chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Alright, the whole moblin-having-a-celebration thing was grisly enough. But I enjoyed the realism, honest - wouldn't think that he'd have gotten a decent burial under the cirucmstances.

All in all, a great work done! Keep these stories coming; I'm sorry that I haven't had time to review most of them yet, but they're certainly great reads. Keep it up -

hawk
MrEmperor chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Nice touch with Fi there at the end.
Eternal Nocturne chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Seems like everyone's taking the third timeline into their own hands... At least this way we'll see less people arguing over the timeline, right? ;)

Great job! I loved every bit of it. Especially how you included Fi at the end. X3
ZeldaStrife chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Very interesting. I found your link to this story in a comment you put on a group on DeviantART group-Darkest Hyrule. I dunno if this is dark enough for the proposed contest in that group but it is definitely a good one-shot.

Very interesting set-up. Your ideas for the beginnings of the Sealng Wat are very unique. And your writing style is very good, too.

I got chills when navi tells Zelda that Link is dead, and at the end. Loved your placement of Fi! I like to think that Link was aware of Fi and her presence in the Master Sword, but obviously was not able to physically call on her as Link was able to in Skyward Sword.
Cabal chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That's an interesting thought, I have to say. I envy your writing skills. Hope to read more from you. And sorry for my english, haven't used it since school and that is nearly ten years ago.
Simetra chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
When I found out about the new timeline and what caused it I was sort of...pissed off? I guess that would be the best way to describe it. I was annoyed at Nintendo because out of all of the characters they could actually kill off it was Link. It bothered me that they would dare take one of the most loved video game characters ever, someone who might not be real but gave hope to a lot of people in the real world, and just say "Oh yeah, he failed! Sorry guys, he dies even though it never even happens in the game. We know it makes no sense, but oh well!".

That being said, I really did love this story. I felt so bad for Zelda. I mean, she saw not just the person who was going to save her kingdom, but her friend, be killed right in front of her. I love that you took time to write this because it was beautiful. I would also like if you did do a more detailed version of it. _

Wow...that was a bit long, haha.
SamuraiSal1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I have a love/hate relationship with the Dark Timeline. I love it because I think there's some part of every fangirl that absolutely loves what you've just written, even if it's just their sadistic side... but again, the hate part... well, who really wants to see the hero fail? (Ignoring that I wrote a long-A story about just that...) Not me, that's for sure.