Reviews for Wearing Green
amazingtofu chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Kiss me I'm Irish turns to fuck me, I'm not wearing anything under this. I think that's why I like Susan, with Seamus she doesn't pretend to be something else. She is who she is and she wants what she wants.
sophia666 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Great one-shot! It's so wonderful to get to revisit these characters we love- some of them have travelled so far and developed in ways from DAYD and Sluagh that they're almost unrecognizable from their characters in HP. I love the details in this, how it was so very in-character to have Susan thinking back to what she wanted when she was a little girl, how Seamus didn't really get to think of things like that because he was so sickly- I loved seeing both the fierceness, the humor and the tenderness of these two characters- how passionate they both are.

I liked how Seamus pointed out that, apart from geography, Susan does have a family and works with animals, and how he ís comfortable with the presence of Ernie's memory, although bewildered with how different they are. I agree with Susan, that although physically the two don't have that much in common, both Ernie and Seamus possess strength and bravery, and they both were/are fully committed in their love for Susan.

**********

I loved this last bit especially-

Her eyes flashed, and he felt her wrists twist in his grip, and he knew that despite his greater strength, his hold would not last long. "Does that mean 'Happy St. Patrick's Day?"

Pushing against her, another mark laid to a hissing, back-arching gasp at the cusp of a nipple. "Means you're mine."

"Now that I like the sound of…if you mean it." And then she had gotten free somehow, and he was the one on his back, her thighs clamped to his hips and her hands clawed into his shoulders as her eyes promised all the heavens of hell he could ever not deserve.

************

:) It really shows how well these two work as a couple, how they truly know the other despite and because of their faults. It also shows what these two are all about- despite their past tragedies, they are still carrying on and fully living life. great writing. Happy Holidays!