Reviews for Little Brother
Hermione Jean Burton chapter 8 . 2/19
You really have to update. PLEASE!
Yeah! They want to protect him instead of shoot him!
Best story of its crossover category
Multipule-Characters1-Acct chapter 8 . 1/29
YES! I love me some Dani!

Update soon!
bruno14 chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
pleaseee update this, i know its late but, this is awsome
StarTrail chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
Ooh, that's gonna be fun to explain! I hope you update soon this was really good!
corbinskydragon1 chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
This is awesome great cliffhanger! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
The Writer Es chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
Despite some grammatical and spelling errors, I find myself thoroughly enjoying your story. It has a great concept. Please write more, it would make a lot of people happy. Keep up the good work and have an awesome day.
Es
Anonymous chapter 8 . 9/19/2014
WHY DID YOU STOP! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
shadow of eyes chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
More please!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
Write more this is awesome
Clancy1018 chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
I love this story please post another chapter soon! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
sassyframework chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
This story is awesome!
The-Unnamed-Artist chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
oh man no please update ! this is so good! and danielle I love her! she needs to be in this story!
The-Unnamed-Artist chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
im excited! This seems like REALLY good story
sapphireswimming chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
Whoaaaaaa I was totally not expecting that! I thought that you were leading up to some really menacing ghost from Danny's past here to wreck havoc and generally ruin his day. But Dani! That is going to be so fun to see the Winchesters' reaction because if they think Danny's a little strange in a supernatural sense, just wait until they meet his clone! pffft.

Sorry about all of your drama at home. But congrats on your engagement! And I hope that you enjoy all of your wedding plans and everything. We'll all enjoy seeing what happens next whenever you get back. :D