Reviews for Little Brother
bloodunshead chapter 1 . 2/21
good job so far and I hope that things go well for you.
I was the one who said it had been seven years but I was looking at the publishing area and not the updating part. My apologies
It’s been 7 years. I hope you are alright
mentally confused chapter 9 . 1/10
I'm excited to read more! hope everything goes well
Guest chapter 9 . 12/23/2017
I can’t wait for more. Good luck with adjusting.
PrincessWriter123 chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
This was surprisingly amazing. It's well-written, in character, and flows easily. Sadly, on this site, you often run into poor grammar, poor story-telling, or poor writing just in general. So I was pleasantly surprised while reading this first chapter. I look forward to reading more.
PhantomGoat13 chapter 9 . 11/11/2017
Just wanted to say really enjoyed reading this and looking forward to the next chapter when it comes out!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/25/2017
Love it!
YouCanOnlyPretend chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
can someone please explain what a saskatch is
I think you mean Sasquatch
DaRk-Miracles8925 chapter 9 . 7/13/2017
I love your story! don't worry about it just take your time with the next update I'm sure it will be worth the wait! I hope everything is going well!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/12/2017
Hope everything is going well. Please update soon
SeerOfTime chapter 9 . 6/7/2017
well i hope you're doing well, i really love this story, and i hope to read more!
Icey510510 chapter 9 . 5/14/2017
I get that you want us to not bug you, but it's been years. I was hoping maybe you'd either tell us what's going on, or discontinue this story.
WolfMistwood chapter 9 . 4/28/2017
It's all good, we are just glad you aren't abandoning this story, it's do well written and we are all excited for more, just keep up the good work and come back to us when you can. congrats on the baby btw.
butter.fly.3.girl chapter 9 . 4/26/2017
Congrats on baby and moving. I understand the troubles. Take your time but don't forget us. Looking forward to reading more and how the boys interact with Danni