Reviews for Little Brother
SadieStone chapter 8 . 12/11/2015
June 10? JUNE TENTH? IT IS ONE AM, I HAVE FINALS IN TWO DAYS AND YOU LEAVE ME AT THIS CLIFFHANGER?

GIVE
ME
MORE!
PLLLLLLLEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEE
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 8 . 12/9/2015
Love the story! I can't wait to see what happens next please update this story soon!
SecretRosery chapter 8 . 11/18/2015
i do hope you finish this story :3
Guest chapter 8 . 11/16/2015
Please please please update
bluebird397 chapter 8 . 8/16/2015
Please please please update this soon! This is one of the best I've read!
bluebird397 chapter 4 . 8/16/2015
It's so good... Why do you make me cry fanfiction?
mymag99 chapter 8 . 8/5/2015
please write more and update soon.
SilverStorm5 chapter 8 . 7/30/2015
Oh my gosh! Woah little mini heart attack at the Danielle part! XD
Obliviousotaku chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
d
Obliviousotaku chapter 8 . 7/24/2015
There were a few typos sprinkled about the past chapter (1-8) also in chapter 3 when Danny says he and his friends had "saved the world from an asteroid" the Winchesters seemed to ignore that easily, although for them saving the world happens often they most likely would react to that. Other than that this story's an interesting read so far, you seem to have a few plans made, and I am definitely glad about the appearance of Danielle! It should make quite the conversation topic for Danny, Danni, and the Winchesters. I do have small predictions for the future of this fic and from my view I like where this is going.
Just an after note, I find it a bit funny that Danny orders a double cheese burger xD especially since earlier in the episode of Phantom Planet (the finale of Danny Phantom) he was eating tofu ''corn dogs" without Sam's request so I thought maybe he adapted to her eating habits of being an ultra recyclo vegetarian.
Anyway, I've had a lot of fun reading this fic, update soon, you have quite the story lined up for yourself, you've done a pretty good job so farm keep it up ~
rinxlenfan4ever chapter 8 . 7/2/2015
Hope for more x3
DarkKeybladePhantomofTime chapter 8 . 5/31/2015
DANI! Please update soon! Congrads on getting engaged!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/30/2015
Great fic! Too bad it seems abandoned. Anyway, the plot is good and avoids most of the "parents don't accept Danny" cliches.
Thegreatunicorn756 chapter 8 . 4/22/2015
Hey, I really loved the story I just don't know how long I can wait until the next chapter. I absolutely HAVE to know what happens next.
Hurry up chapter 8 . 4/4/2015
Your awsome please make more chapters hurry!