Reviews for Mirror of the Past
Kagura chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I'm in love with this story! Please more
SilentMelodies13 chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
Wow this is a extremely good story,you're so talented I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter you have me hooked. Please update soon:)
xPandoraHeartx chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
Please keep posting! This is one the good fics I've found for No.6 D Great job oon this!
Anano chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
Wow, little Shion is such a cute child))) Very nice chapter. Cant wait for more)))
Cravat chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
Can't wait for more. I love it.
Sora Hoshi chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
*spins around happily* KAWAII! *squeals like a fangirl* Too. Freaking. CUTE! OMG! Awesomeness! Like! Sion! Nezumi! AWESOMENESS! Too cute! lol Awesome job with this chapter! I loved the group hug and how you had Nezumi 'take' Sion's smile with him when he left-great idea for that bit! *grins* Loved it and I can't wait for the next chapter! Awesome!

-Sora-
Guest chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Love this story! Please update soon!
Tsukiyo chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
I need more! Wonderful story. Please, I'm dying here. I need the next chapter.
BakaBakaTripleBaka chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
Dear, I know, it is probably tough, not getting (enough reviews)for such a good story, but trust me, I think this is wonderful, and if you have more to add, please do, it's not a lot, but I'll review every chapter, so please don't feel discouraged! I really like the characters, it feels slightly OOC, but just right, like I'd expect them to be years later. I like your Nezumi. From the tittle I wonder what they will do together to bring back Sion's smile...Memories, relive certain moments...Just Nezumi being back though, certainly helps. I was so happy at Sion's reaction, I was thinking he would be all cold, but he cried and Nezumi was so kind (learned from Sion XD). My heart is warmed! So, I repeat (brainwash!) Please do go on, my imagination is no way near as good as what you can write, I'm certain of this!

Thanks for this! And I can tell you update fast yay!~

Yami 3
0.0 chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
MOAR! I WANT MOAAAARRRRR! I love this!~I wonder if they'll do all the things they did in the past to knock down Sion's mask...But..Please don't stop!
Morlana chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Nice story, not too many shorts can use words to give a filling picture like this one. I'm sure if you wanted to expand it you could have put in a full court ship of angst and drama, but I like it. Love lost and found.
Hermina05 chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
can't wait to see the next chapter...
Shaquana chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
DON'T YOU DARE JUST LEAVE THIS STORY WHERE IT IS, THAT'S JUST MEAN! Love the story and pray that you continue!
DistanceBetween chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
This is a wonderful story! I'm really excited to keep reading so I hope you continue soon!
Stygian Dawn chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
I'm normally not one to read fan fiction, but I must admit, yours is interesting. You keep generally in character with the characters, and it fits the plot already laid out well. I'd like to read more, if possible.
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »