Reviews for Mirror of the Past
TsumetaiYuuki chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
An excellent start. I look forward to Sion's return and when he reunites with Nezumi.
Midorima chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
You've got me hooked on your story :) I hope Sion comes back soon. Update soon please.
meikokuran999 chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
that was amzing cant wait for the next chapter.
Sora Hoshi chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
OMG this is AWESOME! I love the developing plot for your fic and can't wait to read more! I especially love the little sceen with Karan and Nezumi! Too cute! I can't wait to read more!

Later!

-Sora-
Anano chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
O my, my, my... I hope, everything will be alright. Description bothers me. What happened with Sion. I hope, his feelings towards Nezumi didnt disappear. It would be very VERY bad for our dearest Rat)) Looking forward to the next chapters. Please, end this story. I liked it very much)))
Anano chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
A my, my, my... A hope, everything will be all right. Description bothers me. What happened with Sion? Afraid to even think about it. Hope, his feelings towards Nezumi didnt disappear. It would be very VERY bad for our dearest Rat)) Looking forward for next chapters. Please, end this story)) I like it very much))
MisuzuIta chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
ok, this seems interesting and a change to the usual pattern. Oh, i look forward for their encounter, i wander what Sion's reaction will be
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13