Reviews for Mirror of the Past
Guest chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
GAAAAAAAHHHH! this is awsome, you have to keep going I can't stop reading this story.
CakePrincess21 chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
It's getting so good. Great job!
SweetnWild chapter 13 . 3/28/2013
13 chapters, 2-4am-totally worth it. Wow, you're writing is great,the vocabulary, the details are just the right amount. I loved the clothes descriptions especially because that's a skill me and others have yet to master. And putting Guilty Crown in there was-ohmygosh you're brilliant! I did a one shot of those two a few years back so kudos to you for a great idea. And the proposal, damn. Honestly it had me thinking of my future and hoping that I love someone as much as those two do each other. I love it so far, please keep going! *anime flames in eyes*
Aelan013 chapter 13 . 2/14/2013
Aww.. looks like your writer's block came back.. there's no more.
Shizaki Kuro chapter 13 . 2/6/2013
Love it so far! this fic is going in my favorites!
Please update soon!
Hematic Dragon chapter 13 . 10/6/2012
I love your story! I love the emotional richness that this has, I can't wait for the next chapter! Please Update Soon!
LeiaMordio chapter 13 . 9/15/2012
OwO
Really nice story!
I hope you'll update soon!
*cant wait*
LeiaMordio chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
Great story ;A;
Really sweet so far.
Eternal1Winggoddess chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
I loved this chapter and I kept going, that band seems familiar, I know I've heard of them somewhere... When - Presto! I read your AN at the end and giggle/squealed (an odd combo when it actually comes out). The song fits it all perfectly and I really do love it, and the anime. Sigh, I sobbed like a baby watching that thing, so glad you could do a slight cross and spread the love. 3 Nezushi 4 Life! ( )
Sentimental Star chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
I *love* this story-I haven't seen many like it, and I was thrilled to find it. Please update soon-I look forward to reading more!

Sentimental Star
h0taru-chan chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
I wanna see it! I wanna see it! ;A; Nezumi/Sion goodness!
h0taru-chan chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
I'm really loving this so far! The end of No. 6 had me crying, and I wanted something to ease my distraught mood. So thank you!
Ann chapter 13 . 8/3/2012
OMG! i totally can't wait for chapter 14! *jumps for joy*
touhka chapter 13 . 7/21/2012
I love this fic!
The warm feelings between Nezumi and Shion...ah! Soooo adorable!
Post again soon, please!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/8/2012
Ahhh. Oh my gosh. Did you drop this? You said you got over your writer's block... At least finish the date, please!

Many are awaiting...