Reviews for Mirror of the Past
Guest chapter 13 . 7/8/2012
Ahhh. Oh my gosh. Did you drop this? You said you got over your writer's block... At least finish the date, please!

Many are awaiting...

Red Mynx
Tait-Toi chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
SAdSDSDAASDsDS i love it! QVQ
Vermilion Skies chapter 13 . 5/28/2012
Heh, I must admit that I am quite jealous of your writing skills. This is story fantastic and all the emotions you've put into this piece is truly splendid.

From the first chapter, I was instantly hooked. The plot followed the story of No6 well enough that I can totally imagine them happening if the anime had been longer and made with a higher rating.

Everything else is just so cute and romantic. I love the interactions between Shion and Nezumi are so touching! And the scene where Nezumi proposes to Shion was simply beautiful! I was reading it with a huge grin on my face. XD

It's very rare these days to come across something so well-written and truly great stories like this that remind me why I read fanfiction in the first place. I hope you will continue this story. Thank you for writing this brilliant piece.

Sorry for the lengthy comments (but that's how honestly impressed I was!) Best of luck!

-VS
Saeko chapter 13 . 5/7/2012
Please Continue ( •A• ) /
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 13 . 3/23/2012
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful. This story has great impact, especially when one has on Guilty Crown music on the bg! Update soon
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 10 . 3/23/2012
Omg guilty crown! Okay I'm good. On to the next chap!
iPyromaniac chapter 13 . 3/18/2012
Awwwwh ! When Sion was preposed to, I actually cried along with him. You're such an amazing writer. Every single time something exciting happens to the couple, my emotions match theirs exactly. This story is so fantastic, and so are you~. Please, please, please write some more !
PimmyProductions chapter 11 . 3/15/2012
D:! This was the cutest more amazing adorable chapter ever...

And your an great writer on top of that.

What can I say I love this story so far...
venusgirl chapter 13 . 3/14/2012
Yay! Finally, the finish to their date. Excited, excited, excited! I'll be checking every day! This is definitely the best No. 6 fan fic I've read so far! Sorry for all the exclamation points, but I'm just so psyched about this couple and this story!
venusgirl chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
I just couldn't wipe the silly grin off my face as I read this. Too cute!
venusgirl chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
Holy lemon, Batman! This was freaking amazing! XD. I'm loving this story so much! This is what needs to become season 2! Wouldn't that be great! Lol thank you so muchfor creating such an amazing love story forbthese two! They deserve it :D
venusgirl chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I look forward to reading more of this! It's very good :D I just love this pairing so much! They really complement each other. Please continue! I know I'll be back :D
Francis chapter 13 . 3/10/2012
I hope in the next chapter there will be the rest part of their date. You know what I mean ;] Now I shall sit here consumed with lust.

Love this fanfic.
Mononoke chapter 13 . 3/10/2012
Wow I love this fanfic. It's really great. Nezumi and Shion are so perfect. Thank you for writting this.
Enma chapter 13 . 3/10/2012
New chapter! I was waiting for this. I'm happy Shion and Nezumi could help Inukashi. Now I can't wait for the next part of their date.
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »