Reviews for Mirror of the Past
Enma chapter 13 . 3/10/2012
New chapter! I was waiting for this. I'm happy Shion and Nezumi could help Inukashi. Now I can't wait for the next part of their date.
Sakura chapter 13 . 3/10/2012
Shiona and Nezumi are so cute and perfect together. I hope you will write about their Marriage Day
Mimi chapter 13 . 3/10/2012
This fanfic is so cute. I love it. Can't wait for more.
Lucy chapter 13 . 3/10/2012
OMG finaly the new chapter. I'm so happy. I want to read the next chapter so much.
Tsukiyo chapter 13 . 3/10/2012
Inukashi cares about them. So cute. I hope she will be happy too. Can't wait for the rest of the date ;)
OokamiUindo chapter 13 . 3/9/2012
WOW!this is one of the best fanfic for NezumiXSion i have ever seen!i cant wait till they get home . (cool fact about the plant I'll mack sher never to eat it)
sayo-chan64 chapter 13 . 3/7/2012
Hurray! Sion found out why the doggies were getting sick & on the verge of death; good for him & Inukashi. Wow, getting taken out to eat, being proposed to, and now helping the doggies-best day/evening ever. Thanks for updating!

Go watch Kony 2012!

~sayo-chan
AdaraLove chapter 13 . 3/6/2012
I was so excited to see that you updated! I was so afraid that you abandoned this fic! I'm really glad to see that you didn't and that you are planning on continuing it )

I'm glad that the dog scenario wasn't too bad off like Inukashi believed it was. If something bad was really going on, then Shion would be out of it for the rest of the night, worrying about the dogs, and we just can't have that when Nezumi has other things planned ;) I'm also glad to see that Inukashi does fully accept Shion's and Nezumi's relationship now. And see the dog that kept Shion company back in west block was a nice thing too )

I can't wait to see the next chapter and what Nezumi has in store for Shion!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/5/2012
Y'know, I always thought Inukashi was a girl, and was really confused when I found out that she could be a guy.

I just have one question about this story. Dark Nuriko, why are you so awesome? ;)

Hometown: nowhere, middle of (aka New Hampshire)
WolfGiselle chapter 12 . 2/27/2012
Hey. -_- I think this story is really cute. I was, like many fans of NO. 6, disapointed that the anime had to end where it did. This story is a great example of what I wish could happen after. You make their relationship very romantic in this and I really love that. Can't wait for the next . I really want to get to the end part of their date.

-Jen-
Risa chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
I simply love it!

I am about to start reading chapter 5. And I promise, I will read this story to the end!
Starryrose94 chapter 12 . 2/17/2012
Soooo next chapter? Btw I live in California and your story is extremely awesome. It's one of the most in character fabrics I've ever read...in any fandom. So yeah...thanks for an awesome story and I hope you continue it!
TheLeftPhalangy chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
COCKBLOCK EFFECTIVE
Xx-BananaBookworm-xX chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
This is so beautiful and I can't wait for more!

The charaters are just so perfect and your writing style is amazing.

Keep it up! 3
InfiniteAnimeHolic chapter 12 . 2/2/2012
UPDATE SOON! XD i wanna know what happens~! :)
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »