Reviews for Dissidia 012: A random life of Madness
The Last Sea Serpent chapter 6 . 6/17
Mateus for President!
The jobs you selected for the warriors so far are great! I love how Laguna is friends with Slenderman! Sephiroth as a teacher makes sense when you remember that he helped mentor Zack and other SOULDERS before losing his mind.
I imagine that Onion Knight will be babysitting, dog-walking, or mowing lawns/raking leaves/shoveling driveways-depending on season-since, as a previous commentor pointed out, there aren't many jobs he could legally do given his age.
Call me crazy, but I really do think that Kuja would be a good ballerina, or a Cirque du Solil preformer. Definitely some job in the theatre.
I can't wait to read more.
The Unknowing Herald chapter 6 . 7/29/2016
Took me a while to remember what the heck was going on, had to reread the rest and come back to this, but it was a good return to form. Got a few laughs out of me.

Now, keep it back up!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2016
Ainz and Oscar?! SERIOUSLY?!
feriyen chapter 6 . 7/10/2016
Please
16 Zack Fair, with Sephiroth as his friend
Lucenthia chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
This was pretty funny. I loved Snow thinking Squall's name was Sqawk. Everything so far has been pretty funny. My favorite is Kefka applying for the circus and Gilgamesh in that wrestling match.
Keep it up!
Weird Writing Nerd chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
OMG! LOL! This is story is way crazy! I can't stop laughing for a whole day! Keep up the craziness!
kittycutefluff chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Wow more crack randomness yay!
afterimage93 chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Nice job so far. looking forward to later chapters
BurnedSmackdown chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Hey nice fic so far and I was wondering that for Garland's, Slender's and Gilgamesh's job what if you made it it was Onion Knight that would be unexpected
Miran Adivarius chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
Here is one... Plese put the character and the anime of where they are from because this is going to get me also good stories but at the end of each chapter can you at least put the name and anime that the character is from...
Minako the Dragon Maiden of DW chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Man, from the first chapter until this one, I can't stop laughing. X'D

P.s: I like there has P4 char in it. :3
Serif3289 chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
where the hell is the emperor!?
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Mafia!? And Silver Lion... That suits him.
The Unknowing Herald chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
I loved the whole chapter and I would have not criticised anything but... Shantotto rhymed ONCE. She rhymed in 90% of the times during her appearances. That's really the only fault to the chapter.
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Can Firion's job be a hunter or something?