Reviews for A Month with Dragons
Ginger-Snapp chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I found this while searching for Ezio/Sofia fics, it was the first that came up. Of course, it is absolutely beautiful, and stills some of the ache that I feel from finishing Revelations. I then went to look up who had written it and see if there were other stories of value - what do you know? You are also the author of my other favorite AC fic, As a Tower Firmly Set. I hope you keep championing the Assassins cause with your wonderful story tellig abilities!
middleearthmidget chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
This is awesomely written and a touching story. Nice one!
Samulett chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This fic. It's too beautiful. I'm crying tears of joy and sadness. Yusuf is one of my favorite characters and I thank you for writing this.
Payce D. Elui chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I love your take on Yusef! Though you still had me sad at the end...

Shame he didn't get more airtime in the game- I really love what you've done here. Fantastic onceshot- you've really done the characters justice.

Thank you so much for sharing!

- Payce
Majestic Casual chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This is such a brilliant story, you write so fluidly and beautifully you inspire me to improve my own writing!
3466-0402 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This is probably one of the most beautiful stories about Yusuf's death that I've ever read before. I'll be crying for the rest of the day, but that's okay :'( I absolutely love the prose in this. It's brilliant, and Yusuf is so very in character. And even though Ezio was pretty much a sub-character in this, you gave so much insight on his character through Yusuf in such a few lines and ohmygod, it was so beautiful. Yusuf is one of my favourite NPCs and Revelations is one of my favourite games :) Couldn't have asked for a better story. Thank you!
partlysunny chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Beautiful! Thank you for the story :)
earthsmightiestdorks chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I absolutely loved the way you wrote them! Their interactions are all interesting and completely in-character, and your writing style is so good.

Oh, Ubisoft, why? WHY? I'm crying right now, this fic is definitely one of my favourites!
silver thorns chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Very well written, and so in character it's heartbreaking. I'll just curl into a little ball and wail for a bit, if that's alright with you? ;_;
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
That's so sad :( but awesome story
Dolce Latte van Creme chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I think you did an amazing job with keeping Yusuf's chaacterization, his humor in particular, in line! I really wished there was more of him in the game...and that he hadn't been killed, I nearly cried when I saw him slumped over! And when Ezio gave his speech I was just like "You Templar bastards will pay for this!" You did a fantastic job!
Dan chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Loved it. Gonna read more of your stuff, but not right now 'cause it's late . . . I mean early.
Trish chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Oh what on earth. What are you doing to me, and why. This hurts, deeply. And yet not too bad, because it's such a brilliantly perfect way Yusuf dies. How you wrote him. I was honestly afraid to read this one. But then I had it open in a tab, and promised myself I'd stop before "the death". How could I, though? When you write it, it's not just "the death", but part of the story. It entails just as many wonderful bits and pieces of plot and characterization as the whole rest, leaving it out would be like tearing the middle hundred pages from a novel of your choice. You'd miss out on so much.

I've meant to leave a very long comment on a few of your other fics, and tried to find words to properly express how surprised and grateful I am for someone whose writing is of such immense quality to share their fiction free of charge on the internet (well, fanfiction is always free, naturally - still) - but I haven't gotten around to it yet, obviously.
In any case, you know, telling you just how very good you are is not enough, because the words feel cheap to me. Sometimes, I call someone "very good" only to express that they did not quite frankly suck (hooray!), managed not to butcher the characterization and write a halfway decent plotline that did not offend me outright with its simplicity and unoriginality.
But with you -
when I read "And When The Earth Shall Claim Your Limbs", I paused halfway through chapter three, leaned back in my chair, and had a moment of silence. Then I gestured at the screen, and said to myself: "This is crazy. I am utterly convinced Malik and Kadar are gonna starve to death. There is twenty-one parts of this fanfic, and everything hereafter will be blank pages, because Malik and Kadar are going to be dead."
I said this out loud (with a slight hysterical high pitch in my voice) and had the immediate urge to share this with you - so I'm glad I got around to after all.
There is no boot-licking here, this is what it felt like. Devastatingly horrifying, tense and hopeless. My hands were clammy and cold and I was on the edge of my seat, not really wanting to know what would happen next because it could only be horrible, but I had to. It was amazing. I blew off Uni the next day just so I could read on, and I can't remember the last time I was so engrossed in a piece of literature.
Your fanfictions read like marvelous books.

Do you have original fiction one might buy?

Anyway. Thank you a lot for sharing and being top-notch.
Crab Apples chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
THIS HERE IS A QUALITY STORY.
This gave me the feels at the end...
Augh chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Whyyyy would you do that? I onky know of Assassin's creed through tv tropes, but even so, auuuuugh. Thank you so much for this beautiful piece.