Reviews for Farewell to the Prince
Hpfan101 chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
I'm sitting here crying oh my goodness. Kudos to you this was great.
Nyaeay chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Reading that last chapter made me cry. I hate J. K. Rowling for causing Sev so much pain and heartbreak. );
LilyLoena chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Thank you for sharing this story! :)
Saint Snape chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
I am a blubbering mess right now. You really captured the sadness and regrets of Severus. Very well written.
LoonyLoopyLupin96 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Amazing story :) It did make me cry a little, so it was written incredibly. Great !
NotJustAMuggle chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Wow, it's lovely to be able to read this story after its extremely long dry spell! I am not one to talk, though, I haven't written in ages! I LOVED it. You touched on the nature of Severus and Harry perfectly, making it sentimental while keeping it realistic. A potion that Harry could experience Snape's emotions... that was really interesting. I never would have thought of that. I really appreciated how the memories were slightly different and touched on some other events in Snape and Lily's relationships. I thought their romantic kiss was the best. You are an amazing writer and I hope that you will share fanfiction with people in your life. Tell them about it and you might be surprised by their responses. That was fantastic, Snape's Lily. JK Rowling would be proud.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
You almost made me cry. Yes I suspect that he understands now. Poor Severus and poor Harry. Great story!
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
But of course Harry will always adore his parents and think them, and the other Marauders, were wonderful.

After all, surely Snape deserved what happened to him.

Because he existed.

Nice trip through time, but it didn't change a thing, did it? Harry will still worship Albus, pretend his second son's middle name doesn't exist after that first impulse, tell his kid how to stay out of Slytherin because it's evil, and go along with the whole Gryffindor Ascendancy.

Lily is really a piece of work, isn't she? She knows what darling friends do, but one word, and it's quite all right if they tear him apart-even though she was flirting with James instead of helping her 'friend' get out of it. Imagine Hermione, if you will, chatting with Draco if he and his buds were doing the same to Harry or Ron. Hard to picture, isn't it?

What a pity that Snape never got over Lily and met someone who actually loved him. But then, we all know that never happened in canon. Rowling thought he deserved to be treated like that, no matter how valiant he was for people who tried to kill him.

But Harry will walk away from this with warm feelings, which will last about two weeks before he falls into the old habits.

As for being 'tortured' by Snape, why doesn't he hate the Dursleys as much, or even Albus, who left him there, and made sure he nearly died while at school on a yearly basis?
Phoenix1592 chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
great job on this story.

now Harry you do understand.
Zireael07 chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
I love the chapter. Brilliant!
DisguisedBeauty chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Beautiful... just... so beautiful. I actually teared up. :*)

You will continue this right? ;)
Ayaashi chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Oh my god... that's amazing... just amazing...

Did you right the poem yourself? If so... I applaud you.

Also, I think this chapter heightens the mysteries of death.

I loved this short, but amazing story.
Ayaashi chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Wow... that was... amazing... I loved this chapter... I hope the next is even better )
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
I wonder who wrote the poem? Anyway, this is quite good and I enjoyed it.

One can only hope that Snape is actually in Jamaica, perfecting the ultimate pina colada.
NotJustAMuggle chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
That was simply amazing! It shall surpass my "Living to Die" story by far. I really thought you did an amazing job on the characters and your attention to detail is great. Is this the end? Or is there more? Fantastic work; you are an amazing author.