Reviews for The Diary of Dean Winchester
Cameron Lindsey chapter 12 . 9/27
This is my favourite fic! I love this sooooo much probably way more than I should.
vjmdog chapter 7 . 9/12
This chapter is very needed for so many stories. This is a thing that all wincest writers need to see. Just really great point.
So cute!
yaoilover6 chapter 7 . 10/17/2015
Dude. Your awesome.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 2 . 9/14/2015
annabethjackson1 chapter 12 . 6/6/2015
It may be 5:02 AM and I may have just read all of this in one sitting but this was REALLY good! Please tell me that there is a sequel, or that you are planning on writing one!
darkestdesire8 chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Just found this... Loving it so far.
Within Lives Darkness chapter 10 . 1/1/2015
Oh, bad mistake, Sammy. -shakes head-
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Good start and an interesting approach. I have one relatively silly question. Did Sam go on and change Dean's sheets? Won't Dean notice clean pillow cases? Sorry. I just had to ask.
rudethoughts chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
Wonderful story! I loved every word!
PshhAnonymous chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
OMG OMG OMG like I haven't read ff in soooo long because I have been so busy, and this is my first wincest, but I love it so much you made my life! I mean: "As long as your heart is still beating mine is still beating because it is the same heart. I will never leave you." DAMN YOU GOT IT GOING ON. i loved the story it flowed quite well and thanks to you I'm hooked on this again :D -Dawn
Beizanten chapter 10 . 4/16/2014
Dean is so romantic. Love agressor unrelenting sam!
Beizanten chapter 8 . 4/16/2014
that was fast for dean to stop avoid though love the swimmpool and trap in a closet
bbb chapter 12 . 4/7/2014
amazing work. i liked it. You're a great writer.
bbb chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
you're cracking me up here.