Reviews for The Diary of Dean Winchester
CopruxW chapter 12 . 4/22
That was amazing, I enjoyed every single word. You're an amazing writer with great ideas and I admire your work, that was very emotional, stressful (I was sure Sam would get caught) and amusing at the same time, I couldn't stop laughting sometimes aha. Sam and Dean were so much in characters, they perfectly fitted with the image I have of them and that was beautiful. Would you allow me to translate this story for the french wincest community ? Of course you'd take all the credits. I really really hope you'll answer me, it's been a while you didn't post anything and I don't know if you still read your reviews after all this time :3 Thank you for this wonderful story, can't wait for your answer !
TheFlowerOfRomance chapter 12 . 3/21
Hey I know you probably haven't posted a new fic in forever but please do because you are awesome and I love you stuff and want to read more. :)
- TheFlowerOfRomance
pacrawshaw chapter 12 . 2/7
Just read this whole series in like four hours.
Laughed a lot, nearly cried a few times...
Thank you for giving this story-line life.

Love it!
Paul
Cameron Lindsey chapter 12 . 9/27/2016
This is my favourite fic! I love this sooooo much probably way more than I should.
vjmdog chapter 7 . 9/12/2016
This chapter is very needed for so many stories. This is a thing that all wincest writers need to see. Just really great point.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/18/2016
So cute!
yaoilover6 chapter 7 . 10/17/2015
Dude. Your awesome.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 2 . 9/14/2015
IM SAM-SEXUAL!
annabethjackson1 chapter 12 . 6/6/2015
It may be 5:02 AM and I may have just read all of this in one sitting but this was REALLY good! Please tell me that there is a sequel, or that you are planning on writing one!
darkestdesire8 chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Just found this... Loving it so far.
Within Lives Darkness chapter 10 . 1/1/2015
Oh, bad mistake, Sammy. -shakes head-
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Good start and an interesting approach. I have one relatively silly question. Did Sam go on and change Dean's sheets? Won't Dean notice clean pillow cases? Sorry. I just had to ask.
rudethoughts chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
Wonderful story! I loved every word!
PshhAnonymous chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
OMG OMG OMG like I haven't read ff in soooo long because I have been so busy, and this is my first wincest, but I love it so much you made my life! I mean: "As long as your heart is still beating mine is still beating because it is the same heart. I will never leave you." DAMN YOU GOT IT GOING ON. i loved the story it flowed quite well and thanks to you I'm hooked on this again :D -Dawn
Beizanten chapter 10 . 4/16/2014
Dean is so romantic. Love agressor unrelenting sam!