Reviews for Little Victories
NoodlyMoose chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
As sad as I am that you are not going to continue these, that was a lovely place to leave off.
BooBooKitty12 chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
Perfect! The fact that Chase knows Cameron more than her husband speaks volumes.
sheepeater chapter 10 . 9/1/2012
This just breaks my heart. But the ending leaves off with a trail of hope. So hopefully there will be a continuation?
mtgknight chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
I'm very happy to know that you plan to continue a post-Finale fiction idea that we talked about on twitter. At the moment, you are probably the only hope for a well-written story about Chase-Cameron around here.

This story is a vignette which present a pretty good picture of Chase emotion, so I have only one small point to raised.

"The ring sees ill-suited to her personality."

Should it be?

"The ring seems ill-suited to her personality."

Don't hit me if I'm wrong, I'm a humble ESL users.
Pinkuro chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
aw sad chapter, I loved your version of the episode though, very fitting! Also, I'm glad you're still writing! Even if it's slowly, I understand the real life thing, I just love reading your stories so much :)
Pallada chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Very sad, yet truly realistic! I am curious where are you gonna go from there? I'd like to see Cameron's reaction to the same situation. What were her inner thoughts and emotions upon seeing Chase?
Thank you very much for finding time to write in your super-busy schedule!
Will be waiting for the updates of all your stories...
requim17 chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
heh heh I like this one
alisonburnis chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
Sad, sad hope. I'm thoroughly depressed now, though I suppose that's just a testament to your writing. :)
Kaitlyn D chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
This is beautiful, although heart aching, and very true to their characters. I look forward to more.
Oliviet chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
Arrgghh. I had forgotten that the stupid writers decided to make Chameron not end game. And now here's this, bringing back the pain.

Anyway, I completely understand that school takes priority. So as your loyal reader I will continue to stick around and read whatever pops up. :)
Shrike176 chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
Well, I know what it's like to work 12 hour days, so I'm pretty amazed you managed to write this much on top of everything you're doing. As for sticking with you, as long as you keep up the good work, I'm not going anywhere.

As for this chapter, you do a good job demonstrating Chase's ability to remember everything he learned from House about attention to detail. That said, seeing Cameron married (even if it's not exactly perfect), seems like a small victory indeed.

I'd love to read a post-finale fic, as well as the rest of Exit Wounds.
sheepeater chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
A lovely little peak into the lives of Cameron and Chase. Short and sweet. I can't wait to read more.

sora
Kaitlyn chapter 9 . 4/17/2012
I can visualise this scenario so easily, which really speaks of your skills as an author! Just gorgeously written. The final line made me grin like an idiot. Fantastic work.
Vitawash chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
Aw! What a sweet image. I like that feeling of slight ambiguity in Cameron's invitation, too. At this point it's easy to imagine both of them as unsure about where they would want their relationship to go.
Shrike176 chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
Fun oneshot, great final line.