Reviews for Rank and File Fritz Bagman
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Shai Dorsai.

Salutes Fritz as I would a fellow veteran, only more so, because he was in combat. And still hasn't given up.

I bet when they fix him artificial arms and hands that he'll have a set just for Quidditch. And heaven help the poor sucker that gets hit by _that_ Bludger.
Poppy P chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Oh I seriously love this kid!
Technomad chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I'm not normally much of a one for athletes, but this sort of thing could change my mind. I love how he deals with his injuries...he's not going to let it keep him from his dream, and he's just going to go right on to the pros. If I were his father, I'd probably have broken down bawling.
amazingtofu chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I love how Fritz bounces back. It seems like what he worked for his enitre life is gone and he should be crushed. But he's DA, he knows that his injury isn't the end of the world. He was ready to find a way to make it work. He can do what he loves either way. It was beautiful. It's nice to see people find something good in so much destruction.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Very good going. Keep writing
insomniacClarinetist chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
It's just like Fitz to keep going. Loved his character. If I had to count all your DAYDverse stories, it would take a week. I do like the series though! Alot of the other "what happened at hogwarts in deathly hallows" stories are not as serious, and alot are inaccurate. Not yours though.

Star*