Reviews for Rank and File Walter Bell
Kristin chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I've been a lurker on your livejournal, tumblr and facebook for years and years (at least since the first chapters of Sluagh), never been brave enough to say anything, but I saw your call for support on facebook and tumblr, so I'm here to tell you that I really love your verse, and I really, really love the thought you've put into the minor characters, both the ones you've fleshed out from HP-verse and the ones that remain minor in your universe. Each story is so touching and powerful, both the ones that are hopeful and the ones that are heartbreaking, and the ones that are both. The Rank and File series, to me, is the one that demonstrates this the most, and I hope you finish it once you're done with AP. Hugs and good thoughts.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
You are definitely the most talented writer i've ever read. I like your books, not just DAYD but stuff like this, more than i like the actual Harry Potter books!
Poppy P chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Wow, I don't even care for OC's but the background stories you've given yours are so compelling! This one is particularly sad. As if it wasn't enough that he had to be a child soldier, he had all that other stuff & Katie's death as well. Poor Walter.
Isobel Weasley chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I had some serious goosebumps reading about the fifth year Gryffindors having to watch and listen as the battle carried out. I always thought that would be the worst part for them when reading DAYD, the younger students of the DA being unable to fight/to help

Reading anything you write is a treat
amazingtofu chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Having to see Katie do what she did and being able to do nothing seems like the worst feeling.

I love how hard he wants to get back to the battle to at least be able to protect Katie from something because it was his fight.

And that he runs drugs, he does what he has to do for his family.

And then after the battle. Just because the war was over doesn't mean that things suddenly got easy.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011