Reviews for Finding Bailey
StoryQueen chapter 2 . 3/27
This is getting too sad to read. This is very out of character for the Harts, but you are a *good* writer. You just have to up the grammar a bit, update your stories more regularly and last but NOT LEAST, keep the characters in characters. If you do this, you will have many happy readers.

Enjoy your day and if you want some help, let me know in an AN and I can help you through reviews, as I’m ten and a half and don’t have an email address. :( I will gladly help!

Best Wishes,
StoryQueen
StoryQueen chapter 1 . 3/27
I like this so far...
Hotmomma1 chapter 5 . 6/19/2015
awesome! Can't wIt for more!
cm197027 chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
This is a very strange story and totally out of character for the Harts. The fictional characters were created to be a loving, united couple. The drama you are writing is way off from what they were so successfully created to be.
LG chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
I have tried to get into this story but I just don't care for it. I don't like how the characters are portrayed and I don't even like the idea of the story. I have read my last chapter. Sorry!
NK1 chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
This a very strange story and your portrayal of Jonathan & Jennifer is way off & wrong! They would never act like this. Jennifer sleeping with another man & Jonathan slapping Jennifer. You have lost me in this story. I won't be reading this one anymore!
MaryFan1 chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
I have to agree with the others. I don't see Jonathan reacting the way he did. He would have wanted to keep the child given his own history being an orphan. I am anxious to see where this is going and hope they get back together.
PD20 chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
I agree you are a very good writer but you have them way too much out of character for me to enjoy this story or really be interested in it. Sorry.
J chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
I agree you are a very good writer but they are way too much out of character for me to really get into this story.
Reba chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
You're writing is very good but don't you think you're taking them out of character? They are CRAZY about each other. And Jennifer with another man while still married to Jonathan? Uuummmm...yeah. I'm anxious to see where you take this. Hope you get them back into character soon.
MaryFan1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Very interesting. I can't wait to see who little Bailey belongs to.