Reviews for Grudge
Mysterious Opinionated Person chapter 13 . 7/12
OMG! you are currently my favorite person in the world! that story was amazing! it was exactly what I was looking for! I cant believe your only thirteen, I'm thirteen and I know I'd never be able to write anything that good! ALSO I LOVE SHERLOCK TOO! seriously, I can totally imagine the ring tone going off in those bullies pockets and I hope that they all feel regret, though I do feel kinda bad about Garcia sending the video to their families, especially if they have kids. but seriously that was with out a doubt the best fanfic I've ever read! please write more!
I'm sorry you said you wanted constructive criticism but I cant find anything remotely wrong with this, I loved it, it's perfect!
EbonyLilyFlower chapter 13 . 4/10
I love what you did to the bullies ringtones so funny.
savemyunicornclarence chapter 13 . 11/24/2015
I loved the ending! Sherlock is perfect. This made me so sad, but what rossi said was true. Reid is a strong human being who deserves all the love he can get. He only grows stronger with each torment, and it is terrible, but I didn't realize that he could have been an unsub ... so glad he isnt. Love this.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/27/2015
ur gonna lose ur followers
lavanderbunny chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Love, Hate. Make up your mind unsub! *joking*
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 13 . 3/9/2015
Nice revenge XD (Love Sherlock by the way ;) )
MW3addict chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
I just found this story and i think it is awesome. However, i noticed that the first few chapters had gideon in it and then he was replaced with Rossi. Other than that small mistake, you did a great job
tanithlipsky chapter 13 . 1/9/2014
cool
reidsgirl chapter 13 . 11/1/2013
SHERLOCK IS SUPER MEGA FOXY AWESOME HOT!
reidsgirl chapter 12 . 11/1/2013
Love sherlock I have a million pics toples creepy but true
reviewer chapter 13 . 9/19/2013
The ending was weak...I'm disappointed.
Jmm1197 chapter 13 . 2/5/2013
I liked the story but I really wish it would have been longer and more elaborate
NotInUsages chapter 13 . 1/14/2013
HAHAHAHA I know what the ringtone is and that is too funny, great story I love it
calzonaobessed chapter 13 . 1/3/2013