Reviews for Mission: Benji Seduction
Thallys chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Your characterisation of Benji was SPOT ON, that was excellent !
LadyTennesseeWaltz chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
cannot get enough of this couple!

awesome story!

think they might have needed lube though
Skarlette fox-Stoddard chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
wow, hot and funny...nice work
Brill chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This fic is awesome :) But shouldn't the rating be M?
TNR12 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Hi!

So, first off, I really liked your fic. ) Nicely done! I totally agree with you about all the tension between Brandt and Benji in the movie - I saw that too, lol. ;D Nice job capitalizing on that! And I loved how you referenced the UST in the movie at the end with the "Uranus" bit at the end. Well done! That really grounded it in movie canon. I also liked how you made Benji reluctant to bottom - because yeah, if he's never had anal sex before and doesn't think of himself as gay, he probably would have some internalized homophobia/sexism in the form of hang-ups about penetration. That was really realistic! Good work. I also liked the tactile details - the way you detailed how Brandt arranged himself, when he opened the buttons on his shirt, what pose he was lying in, how he shifted, etc.

But now, for some concrit (because you really showed promise, but there are definitely a few things you could work on):

1. Preparation. Er, spit/a blowjob is NOT going to be enough lube. It really kind of drew me out of the story - I started wincing at that point, because *ouch*. Basically, anuses, unlike vaginas, do not secrete lubricating liquids when a person becomes aroused; therefore, to have penetrative anal sex, you need to use some artificial form of lubrication - lotion, lubricant - *something*. Spit / enough. In real life, that would be really painful. Also, anuses, again unlike vaginas, are not super super naturally elastic. They therefore need to be stretched out beforehand. Generally, when having anal sex, one of the participants uses his (or her) fingers to stretch out their anal passage. So, basically, if you want to have anal sex, you need preparation (stretching) and lubrication (lube, lotion, etc.). Having Brandt just ram it in there was a major "OUCH, real life does NOT work like that" moment.

2. The constant references to how Brandt didn't find Benji attractive (Benji's smell, the discussion of his need to go to the gym more, etc.) were a bit off-putting. I like that you acknowledged that Benji's looks are not everyone's cup of tea - but the constant discussion of how Brandt found him unattractive really made me stop believing that the events of the fic were actually happening/Brandt really did love (or even deeply like) Benji. You sort of went a bit over-the-top with that, to the extent that it made the fic seem unrealistic.

3. This one's just a small thing, but when Brandt was worried about being discharged for being gay at the end - actually, Don't Ask, Don't Tell was repealed last year (yay! ) ), so being gay is no longer cause for a discharge in the US military. )

Honestly, though, this is a great fic! And I really do appreciate that someone's writing fic on this pairing, lol. ;D I'm just giving you this advice so that you can write even better in the future, you know? (Particularly on point #1 - the other two were specific to this fic, really, but #1's important for any slash you want to write - prep and lube are IMPORTANT.) From one writer to another: you definitely have lots of potential. ) Nice job!
Kixx chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
xD Oh my goodness, this was great.

I loved the story.

You aced the characters, too. Especially Benji, and his ridiculous sense of humor. xD
LunaticV chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
brenda? lol

it was good
n14mola chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This story was in no way a waste of time. I watched this movie the other day and immediately pocked out the sexual tension and gay jokes. Glad to know I'm not the only one. Kudos to you.
5613216548685321456456 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
At last I find a story with Brandt/Benji pairing! Thank you so much, it was great! :) I hope you creative people write more of this and maybe even make that fan club. ;)
Niya chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I knew I wasn't alone! Thanks for the story! Hope u write more.
Niya chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I knew I wasn't alone! Thanks for the story! Hope u write more.
Zwoop chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I KNEW I couldn't have been the only one who was totally feeling a vibe between these two during the movie! Fanfiction never fails me!

Thanks for the story, I really liked it. Your dynamic between the two was great! It was really hot. lol
Gin chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Thank you for writing a story with Benji. I love that it's a Benji/Brandt (BnB) story!