Reviews for Not the Slightest Folly
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Love this story! So adorable.
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Awesome...quite in character, full of detail, and of course, the animals are a great part of it. I just wish they didn't agree to get rid of the hedgehog.
wholock11 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
the poor fish hahah amazing story loved it thank you for writing it!
CrownsAndConverse chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This is so freakin' adorable. Sherlock is so adorable.
12635397 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
That was gorgeous! I love it, I love the entire thing! I especially live the bit about the hedgehog, in fact I would pay money to see Benedict do that in real life! Hopefully one of the powers that be read your story and put it in, even if it isn't in the same context! Thankyou for putting a smile on my face!
cylobaby27 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Absolutely adorable! Sherlock is too sweet 3
coccinelover chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Goodness! I am completely fan of this fanfic!

You managed to lead the story with such art that i felt my heart tingle during the all time i spend reading it :DDD.
Fallings Just Like Flying chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Loved it!
KennFlores5 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Awww! I love this story. It's so cute and made me feel so fuzzy and cuddly. I love how you portrayed Sherlock, even if he was a bit OOC. Well, Sherlock's always OOC when he's in love with John . Amazing story :) -Kennedy
RiddikulusGrin chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Expertly wrotten and both humourous and fluffy. So cute - faved!
Ioga chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Awww. I picked up a sample of 3 Sherlock stories to see if I could find something of _exactly this sort_. The mystery that is Sherlock, baffling the daylights out of people around him, and the whole getting the feeling that you're a henchman being consumed by the main character in the story. I have a soft spot in my heart for these.

John's diligent army training. Haw. Hedgehog petting: fun. A case: I like this part! The distressed analysis of the dinner invitation: splendid! And awwww at the ending.

This was very lovely, I'm going to be having to read more of your stuff! How am I not surprised you're a Death Note author too. :D Thanks for this!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Ambikai chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Oh Sherlock -lovely fantastic and heartwarming. You built this up well and the ending was brilliant.
Winnie The Pig chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Sherlock is so literal and sweet it's funny :D

I laughed for most of it (much to the chagrin of my sisters)

Excuse me while I go plodding round your profile now...
Idunn chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Such a good story, had so much fun reading it!