Reviews for Something from a dream
MichAre1a chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This was wonderful! :-) I loved the comatose line, haha.
majinneda chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Oh my goodness, this is fantastic! Only one question before I begin oozing compliments: Why were they sharing a bed? I didn't catch an explanation, if there was one. Anyway, I am VERY impressed by how well you wrote Vash's dialogue! It all sound SO in character. That is very rare for lemons, so I really appreciate it. The story was both sexy and adorable, and I commend you for being able to achieve that. I loved it. Well done!
LenenaxX chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I am so completely speechless! For as much as I love the steamy-ness of it all; I also really love how the characters act! Like it's completely believable that Vash would be ticklish on his butt! Agh! I love it!
CallMeMina chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I don't normally read smut cause well it's normally terribly written and just too much for me to handle. This was very sweet! The characters were in character, although the setting was strange; you made it clear that this was a strange dream and it was all very forgivable BECAUSE the setting was irrelevant. Awesome job. It was totally dreamy!.
Princess LaLaBlue chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Wonderful for a late night read to help me...uh, relax. Yeah, yeah that's the word. Anyhoo, thank you tons!
Sin chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Amazing. The writing, the characterizations and atmosphere all amazing! Loved this to bits.
crazyfan17 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
i love this! very well written :D VASH! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
You captured their characters perfectly!
phoeyay chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
You thought of all the little details, you made it luxurious and super-sexy, you kept the characters in-character, and you did not make any spelling / grammar mistakes that I noticed.

I adore this. Simply brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This was well thought out. I really enjoyed reading this. I think Millie should get alone time with Vash, for fairnesses sake. Thanks for a good read.
Fairy Of Anime chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I love it! Pleases write more to this story! What happens after that night? What happens in the next week?
HomestuckFanGrilShipperPerson chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
ewwwww but cool
Del'Mareve chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I loved this fic. You are amazing, thank you for this. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
OMG pleas do moor
Kaitlin chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Excellent! This was really well written, and really kept true to the characters. This is one of the best fics that I've ever read. Absolutely adorable, and there were many parts I had to try and contain my laughter. I'd love to see more Vash/Meryl fics like this one! Keep up the amazing work!