Reviews for Something from a dream
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This was well thought out. I really enjoyed reading this. I think Millie should get alone time with Vash, for fairnesses sake. Thanks for a good read.
Fairy Of Anime chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I love it! Pleases write more to this story! What happens after that night? What happens in the next week?
FandomGeekFan chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
ewwwww but cool
Del'Mareve chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I loved this fic. You are amazing, thank you for this. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
OMG pleas do moor
Kaitlin chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Excellent! This was really well written, and really kept true to the characters. This is one of the best fics that I've ever read. Absolutely adorable, and there were many parts I had to try and contain my laughter. I'd love to see more Vash/Meryl fics like this one! Keep up the amazing work!
gortaithe chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
this is fabulous! good deal of humor and very tasteful. _ thank you for writing such a lovely one shot.
InuKag91 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Ahahahaha!

I loved this! Thank you for writing this! And great job! :)
jermansushi chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This...was AWESOME! I adore your evil mind.
jtdarkman chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
this was great i loved the ride and use of visual aids thanks for the trip
KinouHana chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I LOVE THIS. its so real.
Inverse Calico chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I think this is the best Vash/Meryl smut that I've read yet! It's hot-like seriously steamy-but it's also funny! I think you really captured the offbeat humor of the series well, in portraying their inner, ridiculous thoughts. Bravo and please write more like this!
TheLittleDyslexicWhoCould chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Oh... my god. Do another. Please? PLEEEEAAAASE? *Watery-eyed puppy-dog eyes usually reserved for donuts*

Truly, though, it was fabulous. LOVED IT.
CherryGoth chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Talk about hot & shmexy! XD I also enjoyed how you gave them conversation & it wasn't just sex. :) Great story! XD
strwbrryboba chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
My god, this story is fucking amazing. I don't really have many other words for it. You have such an amazing talent with words and descriptions of things. I'm so envious.

Recommending this to basically everyone I know. xD
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »