Reviews for I Should Tell You
knb chapter 34 . 1/1
*hysterical sobbing* This Was Perfection! One of my favs :)
my own patronus chapter 34 . 12/28/2014
Absolutely spectacular story! I started it because it was a long one and that meant I wouldn't have to find new fic for a while. That failed epically; I powered through all 230k in less than 2 days.
I love your characterization in this fic - that both characters are fundamentally flawed. So often Kurt and Blaine are obnoxiously and unrealistically perfect. I also love the growth and time you took with them. The epilogue was just perfect, too.
Elizaaa chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I accidentally read chapter 22 before chapter 1 so I was like wow this is so different from the summary XD but anyway gonna start reading chapter 1 ! :)
TuscanyRose chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Yup. Summer time!
ThatGreysGirl chapter 34 . 10/13/2013
I've just read all of this, start to end. And it's amazing - such a great portrayal of their relationship. It's so well-written and beautiful and just perfect that once I started reading it I couldn't stop. Wow.
gleekbellarose90 chapter 34 . 9/6/2013
love this! Good job!
2maluv chapter 33 . 8/17/2013
Whoops accidentally pressed send when I wasn't done and now I've lost my train of thought :(
Haha anyway yeah so often you see I love yous followed almost immediately by sex so it was really nice to read a fic where that didn't happen and the physical intimacy was almost overshadowed by the emotional intimacy :)
2maluv chapter 34 . 8/16/2013
Amazing story! I loved how you explored Blaine's darker side, violent and alcoholic and everything. Cause you catch a glimpse of his anger issues in the show but canon Blaine has learned how to control himself so well you do t see it. Klaine are still adorably cute like canon Klaine too! Soulmate and Chia Pet hehe
I really liked how slow you kept the pace of their sexual activities. Too often you see I love yous pr
2maluv chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Legit rolling around on my bed squeeing in happiness! Klaine are just so darn adorable and OF COURSE they were fated to meet! Onwards to the next chapter! :)
TRIC4R chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Like it
SpiritedQuill chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
I love this chapter so much :333 I love how Kurt can calm him down and finally convince him that he's loved. I'm loving this fic even more reading it the second time.
SpiritedQuill chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
Since I remember how painful it was reading the two chapters about the Trevor Incident, I think I'm just gonna skip on by... Nothing personal, I just don't feel like crying on Blaine's behalf at the moment.
SpiritedQuill chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I think I'm gonna read this fic again... :)
lizinprogress chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Alright, I'm blaming you for the fact that my kids were totally neglected yesterday. ;-) Seriously, I followed a link to this piece and could not put it down ALL DAY, repeatedly killing the batteries on my phone and iPad.

Great, epic story. Well done. Now I just want to read it again. Maybe I will...
amrawo chapter 34 . 2/28/2013
Excuse me while I wipe away the tears. I'm a reading completed stories kick, I'm really glad because otherwise I never would have found this. I absolutely loved this story! So perfect! All of it! Even the rough patch, it just made sense and worked, and especially the epilogue. It was a beautiful love story. I'm sad it's over, I've been reading it for like 3 days. Thank you!