Reviews for I Should Tell You
And this is it. It was quite a journey. An awesome journey. Your fanfic story is really great. I couldn't count how many times i saw the sunrise while i was reading it in my bed. I liked Kurt for being the dominant and self-esteemed character without being selfish or irritating unlike on Glee. And Blainey. Sweet, loving and hurting. Angry and thoug outside, but very fragile and hurt inside. I really loved and hated him sometimes. Story has lots of ups and downs. Whole Alex story is really creative. I absolutely enjoyed your story and looking forward to read more. Keep writing :)
Oh my God. This chapter really made me cry. I knew they are meant to be together again but the break-up still hurt very very much. I am relieved now. I was going to write my reviews at the end but that chapter made me write right now. Final reviews will be come too. Nice job btw :)
Noxiouz chapter 34 . 5/18
I'm reading this in 2016 and it's beyond beautiful, really really love it
PinkYCooper chapter 23 . 3/10
Waouh ! Your story is amazing, I really like the way you write even though it's really angsty sometimes like this chapter for instance. You inspire me a lot really for my own fiction.
The end of this chapter is just...waouh. I don't even know how I would react if I were Blaine.
Anyway thank you for this cool story and I hope there will be a happy ending
KlaineCrissColferGlee chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
OH MY G-O-D.
I'm pretty sure that you stopped reading reviews for this story a long time ago but HOLY CRAP. This is my new favourite story EVER. Such an amazing mixture of romance, angst and humour! Can't wait to dive into more of your stories!
-Ena XX
knb chapter 34 . 1/1/2015
*hysterical sobbing* This Was Perfection! One of my favs :)
my own patronus chapter 34 . 12/28/2014
Absolutely spectacular story! I started it because it was a long one and that meant I wouldn't have to find new fic for a while. That failed epically; I powered through all 230k in less than 2 days.
I love your characterization in this fic - that both characters are fundamentally flawed. So often Kurt and Blaine are obnoxiously and unrealistically perfect. I also love the growth and time you took with them. The epilogue was just perfect, too.
Elizaaa chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I accidentally read chapter 22 before chapter 1 so I was like wow this is so different from the summary XD but anyway gonna start reading chapter 1 ! :)
TuscanyRose chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Yup. Summer time!
ThatGreysGirl chapter 34 . 10/13/2013
I've just read all of this, start to end. And it's amazing - such a great portrayal of their relationship. It's so well-written and beautiful and just perfect that once I started reading it I couldn't stop. Wow.
gleekbellarose90 chapter 34 . 9/6/2013
love this! Good job!
2maluv chapter 33 . 8/17/2013
Whoops accidentally pressed send when I wasn't done and now I've lost my train of thought :(
Haha anyway yeah so often you see I love yous followed almost immediately by sex so it was really nice to read a fic where that didn't happen and the physical intimacy was almost overshadowed by the emotional intimacy :)
2maluv chapter 34 . 8/16/2013
Amazing story! I loved how you explored Blaine's darker side, violent and alcoholic and everything. Cause you catch a glimpse of his anger issues in the show but canon Blaine has learned how to control himself so well you do t see it. Klaine are still adorably cute like canon Klaine too! Soulmate and Chia Pet hehe
I really liked how slow you kept the pace of their sexual activities. Too often you see I love yous pr
2maluv chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Legit rolling around on my bed squeeing in happiness! Klaine are just so darn adorable and OF COURSE they were fated to meet! Onwards to the next chapter! :)
TRIC4R chapter 1 . 7/24/2013