Reviews for I Should Tell You
KlaineCrissColferGlee chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
OH MY G-O-D.
I'm pretty sure that you stopped reading reviews for this story a long time ago but HOLY CRAP. This is my new favourite story EVER. Such an amazing mixture of romance, angst and humour! Can't wait to dive into more of your stories!
-Ena XX
knb chapter 34 . 1/1/2015
*hysterical sobbing* This Was Perfection! One of my favs :)
my own patronus chapter 34 . 12/28/2014
Absolutely spectacular story! I started it because it was a long one and that meant I wouldn't have to find new fic for a while. That failed epically; I powered through all 230k in less than 2 days.
I love your characterization in this fic - that both characters are fundamentally flawed. So often Kurt and Blaine are obnoxiously and unrealistically perfect. I also love the growth and time you took with them. The epilogue was just perfect, too.
Elizaaa chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I accidentally read chapter 22 before chapter 1 so I was like wow this is so different from the summary XD but anyway gonna start reading chapter 1 ! :)
TuscanyRose chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Yup. Summer time!
ThatGreysGirl chapter 34 . 10/13/2013
I've just read all of this, start to end. And it's amazing - such a great portrayal of their relationship. It's so well-written and beautiful and just perfect that once I started reading it I couldn't stop. Wow.
gleekbellarose90 chapter 34 . 9/6/2013
love this! Good job!
2maluv chapter 33 . 8/17/2013
Whoops accidentally pressed send when I wasn't done and now I've lost my train of thought :(
Haha anyway yeah so often you see I love yous followed almost immediately by sex so it was really nice to read a fic where that didn't happen and the physical intimacy was almost overshadowed by the emotional intimacy :)
2maluv chapter 34 . 8/16/2013
Amazing story! I loved how you explored Blaine's darker side, violent and alcoholic and everything. Cause you catch a glimpse of his anger issues in the show but canon Blaine has learned how to control himself so well you do t see it. Klaine are still adorably cute like canon Klaine too! Soulmate and Chia Pet hehe
I really liked how slow you kept the pace of their sexual activities. Too often you see I love yous pr
2maluv chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Legit rolling around on my bed squeeing in happiness! Klaine are just so darn adorable and OF COURSE they were fated to meet! Onwards to the next chapter! :)
TRIC4R chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Like it
SpiritedQuill chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
I love this chapter so much :333 I love how Kurt can calm him down and finally convince him that he's loved. I'm loving this fic even more reading it the second time.
SpiritedQuill chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
Since I remember how painful it was reading the two chapters about the Trevor Incident, I think I'm just gonna skip on by... Nothing personal, I just don't feel like crying on Blaine's behalf at the moment.
SpiritedQuill chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I think I'm gonna read this fic again... :)
lizinprogress chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Alright, I'm blaming you for the fact that my kids were totally neglected yesterday. ;-) Seriously, I followed a link to this piece and could not put it down ALL DAY, repeatedly killing the batteries on my phone and iPad.

Great, epic story. Well done. Now I just want to read it again. Maybe I will...