Reviews for Harry Potter: Magical Time
ColourPages chapter 30 . 4/8
Really enjoyed this story, I feel like Harry is a bit OC but I don't care because I dp think that was the point of your story! Talented writer!
Sarah chapter 30 . 4/6
The best story I've ever read. Better than the original. All the other time travel stories everyone survives and lives happily ever after. In this tale there is love, death, pain, secrets and the knowledge that even if they win, they still lose. This story has truly changed my life and for that; I thank you.
envirosue chapter 18 . 4/1
This was a very emotion chapter! More mature than angsty. You have managed to capture an adult Harry going back in time in a way that is uniquely satisfying. I love that he has Ron, Hermione and Ginny. I appreciate tremendously your Ginny. She is the alpha female in every way. Well written!
juan chapter 30 . 3/9
what a shithole story and ending idiots who loves bloodshad and no happy endings
AusKid chapter 12 . 2/26
Do people still fantasize over Snape and Dumbledore bashing? It's like...grow up.
Harry, Ginny, completely unlikable, how could anyone get behind protagonists that are so arrogant and smarmy.
If you put the same amount of time and effort into writing a coherent narrative that you did in making fictional characters pay for your own pettiness, this would be readable. Focus less on making your characters over powered and 'witty', and focus more on giving the reader a reason to root for them over adversity, of which there has been very little.
Poor Harry Potter. He was so very, very wrong
Loved this line
MudBloodAndProud chapter 3 . 2/2
You know when Harry and Marco were talking about when he was captured by Voldemort, well of course Marco would believe Harry, he'd been CAPTURED by Voldemort, how would he NOT know Voldemort was around?!
Miss Millie chapter 30 . 1/7
Hello,
Did you write under a different name? As I read your story it sounded like I head read it before.
It was very good. Not as much interaction with Ginny and the twins and I missed something about
Luna's part. Still liked it. It will be one I will read again to see what I missed before.
Happy New year to you and your family.
Miss Millie
CuriumCarbon chapter 30 . 12/27/2014
I really enjoyed this story.. Except the ending, if I wanted to decide what happens I wouldn't be reading a story I would be writing my own...

Anyway good job I did like the rest of it :)
dawnlilypotter chapter 30 . 12/11/2014
my ending is happy harry fakes his death to live a peaceful life and the magical world is reformed. umbridge is ripped apart by a werewolf. it was a good story
Epilogue chapter 30 . 12/7/2014
how mean, not letting us know what happens.
Commando678 chapter 28 . 12/6/2014
That rightthere Iis how Snape should have died!
andyjhorton chapter 30 . 11/26/2014
weird usually im not ok with open endings like this, but today i am. good job
LBII chapter 30 . 11/19/2014
I enjoyed your story right up until the final chapters. They seemed rushed and a little muddled. However I will recommend this story. I know you became more interested in another story, its too bad.

I do want to thank you for sharing your time and your talents. Story writing is a skill I greatly admire and have no talent for. Keep writing!
Richardtylr chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
This chapter is the reason you should never do drugs/watch Star Wars and then write Harry Potter fics in the same day. Lol