Reviews for The Subtle Art of Wooing Sabrina
TotalTownie chapter 1 . 4/13
This was so cute!
There isn't enough love for Sabrina in the IoH/SI fanfiction section ((guilty as charged)) so it was great to read something that embraces her adorable, intelligent, bookish nature.
Your writing of Vaughn was perfect too; I saw the word 'parody' and was a little worried about unsubtle hate but he remained aloof and yet the suited 'villain' here.
The inclusion of Regis was also great; again, like Sabrina, the guy doesn't get enough acknowledgement.
A sweet read; it's going on my favourites list.
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 2/15
Delightful read!
HersheyChocolates101 unlogged chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
XD This was amazingly hilarious! I just have to point out that the rating would be T because of the language. XD But really nice job! I've never seen Vaughn and Mark fight over Sabrina rather than Chelsea. It seems to make more sense, too.
Emo Cowboy chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Hi!

I wanted to take my time in reviewing this; not just a simple OMG I love it I love it I love it, because that is how I feel but it deserves more than that. So here I sit, finally with time to do so. What better way to count down to New Years!

I love how natural you made the relationship with Mark and Sabrina. Especially since this was a parody, I guess I wasn't expecting there to be like, genuine romance shown, just sort of referenced too, but I got all aaww-ing over how shy and sweet Sabrina was around Mark.

And Vaughn. Oh. My God. I was a little worried that should someone take up my request for the parody that it would turn into nothing but Vaughn-bashing, which would make me sad because yeah, yeah, I do like Vaughn. A lot.

But you made this tongue-in-cheek. He's not evil,just a complete caricature of himself, with the self-awareness of how "sexy" his standoffishness is, with how Sabrina completes his lonely tragic existence. The part about him dueling Mark, a high-noon showdown, had me giggling enough to disrupt other people in the room. Mostly because somehow, I can picture Vaughn letting his mind wander to this being a plausible solution. You know, if he actually had a gun with him and all xD.

And just him being more and more overly-Vaughnish ("So what?"; "playing the indifferent badass card") as the situation worsens. AND REGIS thank you for including him in adding to Vaughn's torture. It just wouldn't be right that it be *just* Mark indirectly irking him. That's not harsh enough!

Although I do wonder if Vaughn learned to back off from pursuing Sabrina. Probably not.

It goes without saying too that besides the characterization, the writing was wonderful too. I would really love if you wrote more IoH/SI fic. :]

Thank you again, Scarlet, and Happy New Year and belated Merry Christmas 3
Chrysa Lite chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
laughing hysterically ohmygosh this is pure GENIUS. sequel, please? pretty please with pink diamonds on top? You can use them to woo Sabrina! :D
woodshaw chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This is just too perfect for words I admit I ship Vaughn x Sabrina, and I have some sympathy for Vaughn, but it's just wonderful to see a reversal in roles, where he is the one who gets the short end of the stick, instead of Sabrina. This is marvelous
Peach the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh my gosh... this is just so... perfect!

First of all, I've actually been waiting to see when someone would try something like this! When I saw Emo Cowboy's wishlist, I had a feeling we would be seeing one!

This is one way that I would write a parody like this! Using Mark and Sabrina as the couple, and of course using Vaughn as the bad one!

I liked the pacing of this story as well! I like how we were both Sabrina and Mark, and then finding out that Vaughn was outside... the part with Vaughn going into the window is pretty funny too!

The way how you had Regis against Vaughn too was also very in character, if we consider the Green Heart event for the rival pair.

Normally, I'm not a fan of character bashing, but this isn't character bashing, I think! All this is is a parody and nothing more than that, so it's all in good fun! I'm sure that Emo Cowboy will love this!

Good job on the fic, and Merry Christmas!
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh wow.

This will have to be the most epic Mark x Sabrina oneshot I've read in my entire life. I...can't really say what was my favorite part in the story since it was perfect as a whole. Utterly hilarious, I must say.

Just one thing I noticed. "Regis, dusting off his cape, tipped his cane genteelly towards Mark,"

Genteelly? :)