Reviews for Missing Puzzle Pieces
anyctophilian chapter 4 . 8/22/2017
yeaarss and i just found it! this is sooo goood! the plot so well written...why did you stopped?
Leonora Chris chapter 4 . 1/14/2015
This one just makes me want to cry my eyes out... I wish Peter would get a real good punch in his face (his "punishment" is no punishment) and Neal not walking around like his puppet again. The way he behaved and what he did, he clearly never was any friend. Cold hearted bastard who is no better than how some criminals are. There's only one word I can describe Peter with right now: worthless. I'm so mad right now. You can't leave this here..! Why did you stop here... *sighs* This one is going to haunt me for a while...
Anna chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
This story is so good. It has so much potential and development. Please continue!
signaturefarms chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
So sad to see a story with such a promising start be abandoned. I was sad to realize it stopped after four chapters. Also, I would've loved to see if what I expected was true.
tootsiek chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Hey, I really am interested in your story. It's good and I am finished with reading all 4 chapters. I really want to know what happens and I didn't want to write a review saying hurry up! But it's been over a year. I still check everyday on my app if you update and nothing :(
I hope it's just that you forgot and nothing bad happened! your readers are here for you, but please even if it's 500 words
let me know what happens! thanks so much and I will continue writing you!
Crystalzap chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
This is really awesome exciting and profound, though I doubt Neal would be too worried about Peter being his friend or partner again after the guy almost killed him and threatened his friends... I can understand him still worrying about Elizabeth after all none of it was her fault.
Ruriko3 chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
This is really well written and I thoroughly enjoyed it :) Please update as soon as possible, I will love to read more XD
P.S. Peter Burke seems to be a little out of character but given the circumstances, it's not too bad and quite reasonable D
BlueDiamondStar chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
OMG wow I'm totally taken aback. This is BRILLIANT story! I'm uber-hyped-excited.
And I didn't burn anything on the stove during last chapter xD

I so envy your way of putting so much emotions into each chapter.
I'm still trying to make myself inspired enough for writing myself... You inspired my muse :)
Alerix Slynn chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
Oh! I love this story so much! It's nicely detailed and you get a great insight to what Neal is thinking.

I really hope you update asap because I want to read what happens next!
leahk80 chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
great chapter. will there be more?
Kalvinanne chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
oh my gosh what a phenomenal story, holy cow, totally blew my mind! I wanna punch peter in the head right now! lol and you are an excellent writer, you have quite the way wit words. I am however heart broken to see that this is unfinishehd. Please write another chapter please please please! And I really hope for some rekindled friendship :) just saying ;)
brie chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
I was just thinking today how I've never read a fic where Peter
Fierce Queen chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
Wow! This is good! I feel very bad for Neal. I can't wait to see what comes up next!

Blessings,

~Fierce
True Love Lives Forever chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
I'm assuming that once Neal gets more in control of himself that he will start planning a rescue. And, considering that I can't really view Mozz as a trully evil guy, I hope he'll help instead of running away. Hope to see more of what you have planned.
Carla chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
Sorry,I dont have an account.

TOTALLY OUT OF CHARACTER!

Peter is not a jerk!Just because he is a FBI Agent,doesnt give him a free pass to assault if he is angry.

Neal is not a wuss.

Peter " The Saint" Burke owes Neal an apology,not the other way Neal is a spineless should not beg forgiveness.

Neal may made mistakes,but dont blame him for everything!

1)Mozzie stole the plunder.

2)Keller kidnapped Elizabeth.