Reviews for Deep Affection
Bloody Moonslayer chapter 3 . 5/9/2015
Great stories. Keep writing.
Smiles1998 chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
Update soon please! I can't wait!
Bloody.death.cat chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Kamisama kiss is awesome and so is this story Tomoe x Nanami and Howl x Sophie ALL THE WAY
beth chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
What? Keep writing please !?
MaddieFayeth96 chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Ugh, I wish you would update! I am dying to find out what happens!
Chasing Constellations chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
I really like it so far! Can't wait for the next update!
Hi chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
That was really good
lilmisswriter17 chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Yes, what is wrong with Sophie? She loves him, but he's too afraid to tell her. I think ever time Howl gets home, Sophie won't be there and vice versa. OR! SHe'll b stuck in her nightmare... :O
Summer Blooms chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
But you can't leave it here! You have to update soon!
Half-Angel-Writer chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
ok... this looks very promising for a HMC fic. I'm very interested in seeing how this is going to go.
just somethings to keep in mind:
1) Calcifer is technically not bound to the fire anymore.
2) if you are following the anime, then remember that Sophie is shown to have less magic than the Sophie from the book... on that note, are you following the movie or the book?

anyways, keep up the good work! and if you don't mind, could you try to make the chapters a bit longer?
may96 chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
good chapter.
by the way, it's snack not snake
person chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Great job so far! Can't wait to see what happens next!
JustMe279 chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
aww beautiful an brilliant :D
Jen chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Hi, I do have a fanfiction account but samething happend to it... I love love love this story and i am freaking out as to what happens next... Also if you are looking for more animes to read/watch, here are a few of my favourites:
-Black Butler
-Ouran High School Host Club
-Fruits Basket
-Maximum Ride

You are SUPERSUPERAMAZING!
jenna3 chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
i love your story! I read it over and over at LEAST 10 times! 3 i love it! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE continue? :)! I would love it, and I'm so happy u wrote this!:)