Reviews for Hero
Guest chapter 18 . 8/23/2017
I second, third, and fourth every gushing, positive thing that's already been said about this incredible work. It's just beautiful, Anya. Simply beautiful.
desireecarbenell chapter 17 . 7/3/2017
Well finally Merle did his brother a solid.
desireecarbenell chapter 11 . 7/3/2017
Glad that they had time to plan and no one was lost.
desireecarbenell chapter 9 . 7/3/2017
Good for you Daryl.
desireecarbenell chapter 8 . 7/3/2017
Maybe Carol will be a good influence on Merle.
desireecarbenell chapter 6 . 7/3/2017
Good talk.
desireecarbenell chapter 4 . 7/3/2017
I love this. Bonding so soon. I hope the herd moves along soon.
desireecarbenell chapter 2 . 7/2/2017
Daryl giving Sophia back her doll was perfect.
desireecarbenell chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
Powerful first chapter.
KajunKatIz chapter 18 . 4/17/2017
Absolutely love this! You truly have a gift for writing Daryl and Carol. Your beautifully descriptive story-telling, brought "Hero" to life. It was one of the top best I've ever enjoyed reading.
I just wish you'd consider writing more Caryl fiction. I'd devour them all! Thanx!
wonderingwoman chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
just found your story and I loved it! you write beautifully. and I cried...
cailin-la-aisling chapter 18 . 9/11/2016
I just found this story. It was great, I hope you write some more in the future :)
Redscorpio chapter 17 . 9/1/2016
Great story & Chapter 17 was awesome. The best endings are surprising yet inevitable and you nailed it.
AlannasTara chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
I LOVE this story! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I come back to it over and over again! It's so wonderful! Thank you for this amazing fic! Happy Fanfiction Writers Appreciation Day!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/9/2014
I've never read fanfiction that affected me the way this story did. I was into it - loving the way the characters developed - loving the story and eager to get back to it each time I was interrupted. But the Merle ending hit me like a truck and reading that sentence actually caused me to stop and sob big fat tears into my hands. Like - it punched me in the gut - it was so perfectly in character and so perfectly bittersweet.
Just wanted you to know how much it meant: thank you for this story :)