Reviews for A Thousand Pages of Memories
Lanee4life chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
What's the poetry from?
Guest chapter 17 . 5/20/2013
I can't even get over how perfect this story is !
boredtotearstoday chapter 17 . 4/8/2012
Ohmygoodness. I fell in love with Jensen and Jared all over again. This has to be my favorite j2 fic. Its amazing and you're amazing. (:
Subtlelife chapter 17 . 3/10/2012
I loved reading this wonderful story and was sad to see it end!
ukfan101 chapter 17 . 3/10/2012
glad that Jensen has his happy ending...great story
Subtlelife chapter 16 . 2/21/2012
That was so sweet, after the bitterness of Mr. Whips!
frostygossamer chapter 15 . 2/20/2012
I don't usually even read stuff with actors' names in it but your reviews tempted me in and I've been finding it a delightful read. Looking forward to reading more. :)
Subtlelife chapter 14 . 2/4/2012
This was such a sweet chapter; more please!
DeaNatural chapter 12 . 1/23/2012
Oh my lawd PETE! What's that sonofabitch gonna do to Jensen? :O i'm kinda freaked right now thank you very much . You better put my heart to ease by tomorrow.. I can't handle worrying this much lol.. Mr Padalecki isn't homophobic is he? . I swear imma hunt that bastard down if he does anything to Jensen! and Shackles? really Petey lol xD Make him beat up Jared! Mr Padalecki beats Jared n Jensen stands up for his lover.. aww thas cute xD 3 ok i wrote too much lol laturz on MSN Petes :P
ukfan101 chapter 12 . 1/22/2012
boy Poor Jensen doesn't seem to ever catch a break... and how did the baddie get a small knife on the plane :)
Maeva95 chapter 12 . 1/22/2012
i love it! i hope Jared's father won't be mean

continue soon pleaseee
FeathersAndPie chapter 11 . 1/18/2012
I... can't. I just can't.

Jen's shyness Jay's sweetness pile of gooey me

And I absolutely loved the ending.

DeaNatural chapter 11 . 1/17/2012
Oh Pete.. this is beautiful! You jus gotta re-read it and remove the typos xD nevertheless BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait for the next chapter :D You're awesome xD 3
Subtlelife chapter 11 . 1/17/2012
This is such a beautiful and romantic story; keep writing more chapters!
FeathersAndPie chapter 10 . 1/13/2012
Peaceful, less action. Just what we readers needed after the previous trepidation. :)

Though heartbreaking to imagine what Jensen had to go through, I like how Jared is so patient and loving, and how Jensen plucked all his courage for the announcement to the press.

Can't wait for moreeeeee. GIMME MOAR.