Reviews for New Year's Eve, 1964
Awwwww :)
joy chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I love you
AlbiRusherSchmidt chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
That is SO ROMANTIC! I really Love this One-Shoot!
Cookie Monster Giggles chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This was just to cute! Mr. and Mr. Knight! Agh! Yay Kenlos :)
Lovin' Big Time Rush chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Oh i loved this! It was so cute! And a great addition to your other two stories associated with it!
nickyd92 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I honestly think that if perfection could be written as a story, it would be this one-shot. It was so beautifully written! Congratulations on being so talented!
xwildechild chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This is so incredibly sweet. I can't tell you how giddy it makes me that they got to spend New Year's Eve together.

It was one line that really killed me and kind of made me tear up a little:

"I want you to wear this and know that in your heart, in my heart. . .we're married."

That's just... that's just amazing. I'm just saying.

Bravo. Really.
amrice101 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I'm crying. This was just to much sweetness in one one-shot. Just wow, this was fantastic! :DD
Deactivated2014Heartbreak chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Love, Love, love this. I like old timey stories, but this one is really great.
parachutes and such chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This just made my day. Thank you so much. Like you have no idea. It feels like I got another present for Christmas.

And although The Nicest Kids In Town is still fresh in my head after all these weeks... Or has it been months? And I remember Kendall telling Carlos about New York on New Year's Eve, I still read it over before reading this, because it was amazing, as was this spin-off. And I know it's just a one-shot! BUT I REALLY WANT MORE.

You had my heart racing when you mentioned Kendall getting drafted. I misread and I actually thought he did have to serve and leave Carlos behind and I thought that was what he was going to tell Carlos at midnight, but WHEW. I reread it and could not have been anymore relieved. And happy. Because HOLYSHIT, the ending. I know this is a review, but for some reason I don't want to give away what really happened.. Even though people are meant to read the reviews after they're done reading the story right? Well, whatever. I'm leaving it at that. And excuse me while I go to corner now and cry over how perfect this was.
xCarganxKoganx chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh wow. I loved this and the others too (which I read all of them yesterday/today) and it's so cute and sweet and I wanted to cry at some points. Love it :)
NoireVerteFemme chapter 1 . 12/26/2011