Reviews for Christmas
The defender of pokespe chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This is a damn good story.
"Ammolite was quietly admiring Emerald and Pearl in a corner"
I am now in love with your OC for admiring Pearl.
Oh and that part at the end... It's so cute hahaaha
daffodil431 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
PERFECT
JUST YES
FREAKING
AWESOME
am I allowed to request a story? Because I really wanna see Yellow's dad attack Red.
Angelsong chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This has to be the best pokemon christmas fic ever! And the kids! That exactly what they would be like! Also, I loved the the bit where gem beats Silver in chess, and the whole "Mirage Island Incident"! :)
TigerSneak1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Haha... This was amazing! You should really write more about the kids! I would love to see them in another story! Especially Gem and Ammolite... I suspect that's only cause Mangaquest is my OTP. Oh well, Hope you read this when you get back from your hiatus!
Diamondgigas chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Really nice. :D

P.S. I gave her the 'I bet uncle Green won't say anything' idea.

But the number of characters do mak it a little messy. :P Just saying
Another forgotten account chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I just read the notice on your page D: I wish you the best on all your tests! I know you're not gonna see this for eleven months, but oh well. xD

I loved the story :D I actually caught on with the names easily. I love how all the Dexholders' children have their own little personalities, *ahem* I mean BIG personalities! It's so cute how they take after their parents!

You're very good at humor . Especially since you're more accustomed to writing tragedies. It's good to explore other fields! Hopefully I get some more works up here while you're gone. I also saw the little connection to "Bride." Hehe, brick.

Best wishes, Fedora :)