Reviews for Trouble Again
BatFink chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I like it, what happens next or a is it a one shot?
If not then is there anything going on between Nancy and John?
Please don't stop! You're awesome!
Nankai no kyoufu chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
just fine.
xLizziexLupinx chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Hmmm...hmmm...hmmm...hmmm...okay thats enough. It was good. Seeing as I don't think I've listened to my Swallows and Amazons audio tape for years I can't remember what it's about ehe. And seeing as it was a tape and not a CD it must have been years go. I like your description, because you're always good at description, unlike me who seems to lack it by the end of every chapter :L

It made me laugh; can't remember what part as I did read it at about six this morning, but some part did make me laugh.

I think I listened to it on audio tape, I just can't remember. I can remember listening to Goodnight Mister Tom, which I must say is a much better audio tape/book than film. I watched the film once and all I can remember is the boy (was his name William?) could draw a rather straight straight line without a ruler apparently.

Anyway when I read 'Cyprus', I thought it said Papyrus and so I went into sing-song of that song we sang in the Egyptian play in year six.

Everytime I see the name Nancy, I think of this Harry Potter fanfic in which Sirius has a daughter called Nancy. So I'm pretending that that Nancy is not this Nancy.

Whenever I think of Amazons, I either think about A midsummer's night dream in which this dude who I can't remember the name of, marrys Apollota who is the queen of the Amazons, or I think of Pirates of the Caribbean and Tia Delma who is an Amazon, but also a Titan who's name is Calypso. I rather like that name, but not as much as the name Lizzie or Emily ehe.

As you can tell I am rambling on now as I want to see if I can beat your monster of a review which you always do on my stories (you still have to do one for chapter 10 you know!) and so I think I'm going to ramble on a tad more so you will get bored and annoyed with me :L

YOU MUST DO A HARRY POTTER FANFIC AND IF YOU MUST, I WILL LET YOU BORROW LIZZIE, BUT ONLY IF YOU PUT THAT SHE'S IS MY CHARACTER OKAY! OTHERWISE I WILL SUE YOU FOR PLAGARISM.

I think it's a good thing that we leanred all about copyright in music ehe.

Okay I've had enough of writing now. I hope you enjoy your first review. I did and I always get excited when I get them xD

Yours Sincerly,