Reviews for You Have A New Message
jules3677 chapter 1 . 3/12
Nice light hearted tale. Liked the playfullness of Sookie and Eric's communications. Impressed with how you developed Sookie from hard to a softer character who was thinking of her future. Thankyou.
cros chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Fun one shot-enjoyed it very much!
sakshi.chopra chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Lovely :)...I was smiling all the time I read this and people at office were giving me queer eyes at what I was enjoying so much :)
Slayergirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Love the text messaging especially! I know you said you weren't going to continue it, but... maybe a one-shot sequel? *puppy dog eyes*
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Enjoyed this :)
MyVikingBoyfriend chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I don't normally read book-verse stories, but I really enjoyed this one. Fun, sweet, and true to everyone's character. Nice job!
Tiggy318 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Fun story!
MargaritaS chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
man you should continue this, i love the crackberry and sookie at fangtasia could be entertaining,
luvvamps chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I found this through your Fangreaders Awards Nominations. Great story. I enjoyed it very much. Good luck!
LostInSpace33 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Great story!.
Gwynwyvar chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Oh, u would be happy for either picture of Eric lol
And thankyou for a great one shot! It was hilarious! I LMAOd when Eric got frustrated when Sookie had a shower. The whole thing... U can clearly see these two doing this:)
vilannh chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
That was so much fun
MayaStormborn chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.
God I'm so JEALOUS! I want a Viking I can text like that! Everyone I know is either family, in a relationship, or about as attractive as a slug. No instead I get one friend I can joke with who is Just a friend, and another who's emotional range makes Eric's look like a damn Redwood next to his Bonsai.
That didn't really make sense... Anyway, my point is, some bitches get all the luck!
Trying to suppress my green monster,
Maya