Reviews for New Year's Eve
AuroraBorealis13 chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
I can't even tell you how much I loved this. And I loved how oblivious Rose was when the Doctor's intentions were obvious!
Spunkalovely chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Aw, this is adorable!
Idonotwantthisaccountanymore chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
I loved this so much! I was smiling throughout the whole story. See I'm in Bali at the moment in my bed alone while my parents are upstairs and it's my last night here so your fanfictions are keeping me company very much so! Keep up the amazing work, your amazing!
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
:D That was awesome
ifan13 chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
Aw! I wanted the Doctor to give her the ring! And I wanted Rose to slap Sandra! Oh well. I can't really complain, can I, since the ending was perfect! Very cute story! Happy New Year!
starrynitetyme chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
Aww that was so cute! I was hoping a proposal was coming :) thanks so much for sharing. Happy new year!
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
Aww that was so cute! XD Happy New Year! XD

OAO

TakeThatTakeThis! XD
mericat chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
I enjoyed the proposal, and how botched up the Doctor made the whole deal. Public proposals, as he realized, not such a good idea.
firewordsparkler chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
Oh, I adored this. The Doctor was so in character, and I love his babbly self. *Happy New Year!*
JollyRoger1 chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
Very sweet. Happy New Year! :)
zoe alice chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
Happy New Year to you, too. :) Your stories are always fun to read.
Chris4 chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
Ah, how lovely! I was fully expecting him to ask her in front of everyone, but this worked so much better. Especially since it's the Doctor's typical style - nothing going as planned and having to play it all by ear.

Excellent work!
zoe alice chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Very sweet. :) It's funny, too, how the Doctor's being so possessive and it's Rose worrying about herself.
T'Kirr chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Things... must be sorted... must... stay tuned!
ShootFortheStarrs chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Awwwww :D That was so cute! Can't wait for the next one! Amazing job as usual!