Reviews for De Intus Lupus
Ischemia chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
Excellent story! Hope you write more of these two some day.
Silvertalon 1888 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
"I... became proficient whilst with the Fog Warriors,"

Fenris, did you take a detour to a place call Skyrim and perhaps run into a group called the Companions? LOL

Good chapter and cool concept. Keep up the good work.
gatorsnacks chapter 14 . 3/11/2012
Kissie kissie o3o nice ending, one question... More pls?
gatorsnacks chapter 13 . 2/13/2012
I'm really starting to hate that EVIL ELF o,..,o he deserves sooooo much worse :(
Criosdan chapter 13 . 2/13/2012
I love your stories soooo much.
Integrandia chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
This is awesome, I'm loving it!
BlackStormShadow chapter 12 . 2/13/2012

I am thoroughly loving this story so far, please ArkadyRose ... let there be MOAR!
gatorsnacks chapter 12 . 2/12/2012
I feel really really bad for the elf who shot Anders D:
deathskeith chapter 12 . 2/12/2012
Oh, way to make a cliffy, you express Fenris very well though considering his difficult personality. Keep it up, its going great.
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 11 . 2/11/2012
I don't feel real sorry for Kuriel. That moron fired the first shot, and you reap what you fucking sow. Karma bites, and it bites hard, you stupid bitch.

Sorry, I know that was a little vulgar. Racism has a tendency to put me in a sour mood.

All that aside, very well-written and a pleasure to read, as always. You never disappoint. :)
gatorsnacks chapter 11 . 2/11/2012
Rofl I love Varric :) also I frigin LOVE this story since it's a Fenders :D made my day
Xaiael chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
oh! I do love you!for your updates ! when you are on something you do it !and I love where the story goes!and...I want more...much more ( I think I've said that already...have I!)
FendersForever chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
One of the most gripping fenders stories ever :)
gatorsnacks chapter 7 . 2/9/2012
Soooooooooo epic :) and so many updates I love this
Xaiael chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
GOOD! finally , finally they are alone!I wonder what is Fenris up to! always PLEASE! update soon!LOL!( I didn't think that Fenris will want to stay with Anders - not that I mind!)