Reviews for The Bro Code – Amended for Superheroes
Athena Silverwolf chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Literally just spent the last ten minutes laughing. My god that was clever!
whatkindofnameisvolta chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Awesome!
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Oh Gods I loved this. It was adorable. I love Tony and his mind.
Elvadine chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This is the best thing I've read in my entire life. 'Nuff said.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Not everyone is a dumb blonde! (I can do very high level reading and math, with an above average vocabulary and I know some words a teacher never would encounter!) sry, undignified feeling me there... Jk don't worry.
-AMR
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
...this list truly has Tony written all over it...
Irish-Brigid chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I love this part: "If possible, employ Steve's trick of blushing as soon as sex is mentioned." Also the bit about making the bar look like it's actually used. (Why would Steve drink? He'd probably have to drink enough to kill just to get a pleasant buzz, and that'd go away real fast when the bill comes.)

Tony has a very dirty mind.

And, over all, great way to modify the bro code for a superhero team. 'Hooking up with a sexy female supervillain,' really.

I'm also pretty sure Darcy is going to kill Tony for saying that she's a bro.

I'm only halfway through this! oO
osweetie246 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
*insane giggling* SO HILARIOUS
sudoku chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Hahahahaha. I like all the reference to Steve in the Bro Code. Tony is like Barney.

More please!
alexceasar chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
hilarious and so Tony
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
:D OMG I LOVED THIS! This is SOOOOOO Tony and i love all the rules refering to Steve (no coupons, pretend you use the bar, dON'T ask about light up heels, confuse Steve with remotes that don't work etc.) A lot of the rules made sense while others were just plain hilarious and I was giggling the whole way through and...I totally have not finished my homework. damn. oh well, I loved this anyway.

(note - i personally recommend that all 'Avengers' oriented stories be relocate to the proper archive once the movie actually comes out. Odin knows that will be confusing)

anyway my favorite one was - 20) There is no law that prohibits a woman from being a Bro. Women make excellent bros because they can translate and navigate the confusing and contradictory whims that comprise the chick code (Chick do have the chick code!). Darcy is a bro.

I have a feeling Darcy and Tony would get along like brother and sister. :) great story! \o/
superkim111 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I don't suppose you made a female version of this? Because if the guy one is awesome so too must the girl's. Also I'd like to thank the urban dictionary for letting me know what a Devil's Three-way is. I will use this information wisely.
awesome chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Good lord that is one of the most specific bro codes i've ever read! Bravo to Tony for coming up with it! can't wait for a chick code!
The Black Pearl Sorceress chapter 1 . 2/7/2012