Reviews for Changeling
nwilson1 chapter 19 . 12/4/2016
Excellent characterization. Strayed from canon, but brought back into alignment with the last chapter. Clever and witty banter. Also, proved Jack and Maddie were brainwashed into doing those experiments on their son. You showed creative twists too, in three being not just three halfas but several, including Dash, Kwan, and Paulina, just to name a few. Gave a whole new twist on the Danny Phantom genre. Vlad as the Ghost King as opposed to Danny Phantom. Cool twist to. Danny Phantom became the son he always wanted. Must admit, never saw Desiree as the motherly type. Pandora seemed to fit this bill more. She's the female counterpart to Vlad's character. LOL. Either way, you rocked this story, Hope to see more.
LordOfAllBricks chapter 19 . 5/25/2016
I. LOVE. YOUR. WRITING STYLE!
You add so much strangeness! Is your main purpose just to mess with a reader's head? Master, please teach me your ways!
agitofang666 chapter 19 . 12/26/2013
what the hell ? how could you just ended like that so meakly weak
The-Black-Knight673 chapter 19 . 12/19/2013
Well done, well done, well done! I loved how this is an event that -could- have happened and lead up to the series itself! Creativity completely off the charts, my friend!
Spidey2 chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
love it! keep going!
ywons54 chapter 19 . 5/7/2013
So, Jazz wishes for everything to start again only it will start like the real series?
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 19 . 3/24/2013
VGF:I need updates, please! :D This was great and would like to read more of it. :) I will end with my goodbyes,Ta.

From,
VGF
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 19 . 3/5/2013
-tilts head- So Jasmine is basically wishing for the whole story to never happen and that things played out like they would have in the show? That's... That's kind of awesome. Sort of like a 'story ends with the beginning' kind of thing. I like it!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 19 . 2/14/2013
Wow, trippy:). Great job!
Christmas Roses chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Fishsticks and custard. Is that a Doctor Who reference I sense?
DarkShadowKun chapter 19 . 11/19/2012
WOAH. THIS ALL MAKES SENSE NOW. THIS AND Lost In the Mists - IT ALL FITS TOGETHER.
Akela Victoire chapter 19 . 11/15/2012
It was a great read overall. Didn't quite expect that ending, but it was pretty good. :)
ThePurpleSuperCow chapter 19 . 11/13/2012
Clocky that sly dog.
Great job on this.
Shoujo-hime1412 chapter 19 . 11/13/2012
The story was very good. A bit confusinf at times,but good. Are you writing a squeal?
The Alien of Pluto chapter 19 . 11/13/2012
So...this was, like, an alternate timeline pre-dating the show? Sweet! XD What an excellent way to end this! Or any story!