Reviews for Smut Cake
Fangirl chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
*Squee* _ This was very amusing! Good job! And rock on Arthur topping Francis! ;)
Tiili97 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This is just precious. Love how you write their personalites. And how you somehow manage to pull of something so full of sexual tension and smut and a whole lot of other things and still keep it T-rated. Applauds for that.
TheGingeryOne chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This is beautifully hilarious. It's twenty past two, and this made me choke laughter several times.

I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
i myself would rather have a tom felton poster on mon wall but dan is on my top 10 list ")
IgneusGlacies chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
YES. Finally got around to reviewing this!

... You already know my reaction. *insert neverending squees of yaoi and smut and UkFrRochu foursomes*

:'D

(I re-read it 14 times. In a row. GODDAMMIT YOU ARE A GENIUS- if Lilah wasn't already God I'd worship you.)

Anyway- I was going to mention all the terrible French mistakes but Becky apparently already got that(and then you fixed them! Seriously- you fixed your FRENCH- of all things. xD)

You've done a lovely job, ole' chap. Hiphip cheerio time for tea!

((Uh-oh.. um, yeah. And um.. Happy New Year... an' stuff. Let us pray that my canned-pineapples really do last to 2013.))
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
france finallly won against england!
PunkIggy chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Holy mother of Winston Churchill, this was great! Hot! FrancexEnglandxRussiaxChina and yes I was not there! Why?T_T
czaplabtheswagmonster chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Well, Francis topped Arthur too. *humph* You said yourself that everyone both topped and bottomed. OKAY? *taking this a little too personally*

Young love...young love...

YAO IS LIKE FOUR THOUSAND YEARS OLD BETSY
ChocolateBall1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That was brilliant. It also happened to be two of my favourite pairings. :D
flyingsaucerscout chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Shitstorm of french corrections, yahoo

Belle should be beau if you're referring to Francis. As flamboyant as he might be, e's not a girl.

'Je ne parle l'anglais' should be 'Je ne parle pas l'anglais'. (making a sentence negative fault)

'Mon petite lapin' should be 'mon petit lapin' (gender fault)

The second time you use 'belle', it's for the cake, right? Cake is 'gateau', a masculine word, so it'd also be 'beau' there.

'Ma petites' should be 'mes petites' (number fault)

'Que' is only what if you're asking a full question. 'Quoi' is more like the 'excuse me?' what.

Kris, if you helped with the translations, I'm VERY disappointed in you. /srs face
Akakata7 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
XD Oh God. What did I just read?

I must say I rather enjoyed this one-shot! Wonderful job! Oh, EVERYBODY loves Francis... You're just in denial. Great detail! Wow... They had a foursome. :x Anyways, great! Thanks for writing!