Reviews for Drosselmeyer's Doll
Humanized Serenity chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
It's 1AM and I can't stop smiling because I read this fanfic and it was the most beautiful and amazing and sweet story ever. It was simply amazing and I'm so glad I stayed awake to read it! Your writing is beautiful, and the way you wrote Axel and Roxas' relationship developing was incredibly heartwarming! Thank you so much for taking the time to write something this beautiful!
TheFluffyBakura chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
w Amazing, nicely detailed tis can imagine everything in my head clearly ... x/x *face burns red from blushing*
KH freak 813 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Aww this story is so sweet (:
The Orgasmic Uke chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
That was the sweetest thing... Roxas as a doll, loved and cherished and then brought to life. Ahhhhhhh It was beautiful. Thank you for writting something so very sweet.
NekoGirl2BusyWriting2Flirt chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Review and Critique: Well, written, the author set a good pace with little to no spelling and/or grammar errors. Despite the fact that the story was little to not at all like how the tittle would suggest, it went along nicely and was wrapped up with a nice epilogue that left few questions for the reader. It was well written and went along well, the details making it seem very real and very believable. I enjoyed it greatly and give it four and a half stars (mostly because it was short and left me wanting more ") and am eager for more.

Commentary: This story is marred only by the alternate ending my depressed mind thought up at the beginning. I ADORE it and am so glad that he remained human! ...

...Sadly, I now have to terribly sad endings I'm afraid to NOT write for fear I stay awake tonight. Thank you for the WONDERFUL story! Am totally reading more.
Sakurastar chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
You captured the traditional fairytale atmosphere excellently! Love the detail, emotions and the thought process behind Roxas. Well done, nice to read something that feels a little more professional,or polished.
PandoraMagic chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
That was so sweet. I thought for sure that I'm gonna end up crying if roxas being human was a dream. Oh gawd. This is like the best fairy tail
flamesilocks chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I absolutely loved this story. It was beautiful, and I really enjoyed reading it. It's probably my most favorite too!
Lady Boo chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Nawwww! That was such a sweet story! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you for using wonderful grammar. It was a heart rendering spin on a lovely tale.
Starburstify chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This is extremely well written, and it's a good story, just a bit weird. Mostly because dolls freak me the fuck out
AwesomeWunderbar chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Have you read Lovers Doll? If you haven't you should.

This was really beautiful. I don't really know what to say but I liked it a lot. Sorry that I can't be more descriptive.
XigHeart chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I liked this a lot more than I thought I would. This is fantastic. I legitimately cried a little in the middle of a damn coffee shop. :') 3
Spittfyre chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Sweet and wonderful, it fills me with Christmas cheer! Even in August. *heart*

I loved how feelings were described from a doll's simple point of view, you can really understand Roxas.
My favorite part was when his key was turned for the first time and they hugged, big "awww" moment there! Also the bit about toycrafters giving a piece of their soul into their work was such a neat thought, very creative! Same with the shooting star fairy, I just love these worlds you make! 8D
axel-kun-fangirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This was the cutest story ever oh my god it's literally one of my favorites now! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
this was a good fic to read at the time i did...i'll be at camp for a week with out my ipod (TT)thank you for your amazing mind.-LOVE nobody
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »