Reviews for The Chaser Challenge
Guest chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
Okay I know it's been forever since you've worked on this, but PLEASE FINISH! both the stories are really good!
Rose chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
"She had a bra on, dipshit." "WOOD,FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING GOOD,HOLY,PURE,AND IN THE NAME OF QUIDDITCH, ANSWER THE GODDAMN QUESTION!" So funny I nearly woke my parents up! I swear, you make the funniest fanfics ever. Ever. Please please please write more! Even though ive already read it! Its so good I lave to read it again!
Rose chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
I loved it. Sorry. I'm just so tired.
Rose chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
I think I need to spell check my comments before I post. That last one was supposed to say pov, as in point of view. Damn autocorrect.
Rose chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
So much funnier from Oliver's poverty. WOOD! PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER,MAN! Pretty funny shit. You make coming on this site a joy.
Rose chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Oh my gosh! Its so cute that you made Winky think that Oliver was dating Katie.
Rose chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Meant to say witless wonders... sorry bout that.
Rose chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Ok... you know me. Quote time. "All beater hopefuls, follow wonders to the equipment shed to get bats and then meet in the center of the field." Hilarious! And the whole "What the HELL is wrong with you anyway?" performance by Katie just added to the funniness. Bravo for making a story I can read again and again.
Homerunhitter chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Cool! I like it!
alamodie chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
I like this, tho it seems a bit over the top. Still updating?
FantasticalPlum chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
So... I'm gonna require this to be updated, like, now.
Green Sirene chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
Aiaiai! Update soon!
TheFredWeasleyMonster chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
hihihih, Ollie is so cute when he's thinking of katie 3 Great chap! :P
Kujo chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
Hello. yes im actually reviewing now be nice to me. let me guess...the part about reality catching up to you was homework wasnt it? it was good. i really like this story and i think that you should try to update as much as you did during winter break. keep up the good work!
LittleCatZ chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
This is a pretty good story! I like it. update soon?