Reviews for Monsters in the Dark or: Why the Lizard Failed
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 1/20
I love stories about young Estel and how protective Elrond and the twins are. Love your description and word choice. That was great when Elrond automatically said he was okay. I liked the ending, especially the last paragraph.
gandalf chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
EVERYONE makes this mistake-Middle-Earth is not another world. It's the Earth in the distant past.
o0Aurie0o chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This is simply adorable. I *died* when Randall came into the picture. It brightened my day to read this!

I was also delighted to find that you write Stargate fics! An incredible author who writes about my two great loves (Stargate and LotR)? Sign me up. :)
hug the ents chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
this is really good
FireSenshi2 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I know I'm nasty but I love seeing Elrond get hurt and other worrying for him! *evil grin*
Ithilethiel Peredhel chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I like how protective Elrond was towards Estel; that isn't a side of him we often see :D And the part when Elladan and Elrohir appear to 'save the day' was... excuse me while I swoon ;) The characterisation parts were quite good as I could imagine the scenes in my head. Any chance you'll do a similar one? :D (And what happened to Randall?!)
Astaldowen chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
ESTEL IS SO STINKIN' CUTE! AHHHHHHHH! I just wanna give him a hug...
This made my day. :)
Pipkin in the Grass chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Lovely story! I find it entirely plausable! It's a same that there is only one review.
Define X chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Psst.. This should be labled as a crossover (not just in the summary). :)