Reviews for Reunion of the Sky
Type your review for this chapter here...
Madam Bakunawa chapter 10 . 2/25
NNNNNOOOOOOOO

/intense sobbing

NO UPDATES FOR 3 YEARS

WHHHYYYY

I WAS SO EAGER TO READ MORE ;U;
SerinasHarmony chapter 10 . 1/7
...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Old Man Kawahira didn't have to die! Whyyyyyyyyyyyy?! (TT)
MochiIce chapter 10 . 1/2
This story is really good and I hope you continue it. So interesting and some part are really funny. Although I find Tsuna really demanding and like not nice? but yeah... just saying, but it;s not like I hate him and just my opinion so yeah. Also just wondering if the story is dropped because it hasn't been updated in a long time. thanks for the hard work.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
Does this 'Marin Mbaye Shiki' have any relation to 'Papa Mbaye Shiki' from KuroBasu? Especially since he's from SOUTH AFRICA, PMS (the Papa dude (HAHA THAT ACRONYM)) came from Senegal.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
Enma is of the Shimon in the Alliance, so I'm just wondering... When Daemon inevitably sees Enma, goes back to his time, and tries to kill Cozart, won't he know he failed? Because he'll think, "That time when we went to the future I saw the Shimon brat. So that means he's still alive somewhere..."
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
Basil reminds me of Kuroko Tetsuya from Kuroko no Basuke. They're both soft spoken and are very polite in Japanse.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
Considering how many times I sneeze in a day, I think my friends talk about me badly! And I ain't got no cold!
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
It's like Tsuna brings out a hologram of Giotto from his ring. And then he screams in shock because now there are TWO clones of him.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I'd probably laugh and clap my hands like a demented, sick child.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 10 . 12/20/2014
Well damn, I did not expect Kawahira's death. Or the mention of Botox.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 9 . 12/20/2014
Tsuna is sharp! I'm glad he can take a stand.
RaNDoem chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
CLIFFHANGERS AND NOT UPDATING?!
OH COME ON, THIS WAS SO GOOD!
Kitty in a Pouch chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
Hi. Just wanted to let you know that I totally love your stories!
I know it's been two years since you last updated this story, but I really hope you could continue to update if you are not too busy to do so! I REALLY REALLY want to see what happens next! Please do update! Onegai shimasu! I will forever be waiting for an update:)
meme7789 chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! D: I actually really like checkerface -. WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE! ( and, HOW COULD YOU BE SO EVIL! please (ignore the evil part) update soon. QAQ