Reviews for Under the Lights
optimise chapter 1 . 9/3
awwe this is s'cute, i'm smiling at my computer screen. loved it :)
WildcatBrie1928 chapter 1 . 8/10
Aw... This is the sweetest fic ever! Great job!
chloecavex chapter 1 . 7/28
I read this is the middle of the summer and it's giving me all the Christmas feels already what a beautiful story! Well done and thanks for sharing it with us :)
serenityselena chapter 1 . 7/27
a lovely story :)
jemmyviv224 chapter 1 . 7/7
This story was SO CUTE! I'm sitting here blushing and smacking the ground over how adorable these two are. I love how you let them have a genuine friendship before a romance. There's not a lot of those in the Dramione world. Once again, you did an amazing job on this story!
Not Romeo's Juliette chapter 1 . 5/6
I know you wrote this a while ago but I stumbled upon it today - so sweet and heartfelt. Just beautiful. Thank you.
belladonablush chapter 1 . 5/6
What a lovely little story!
AB chapter 1 . 3/29
This should have been part of the HP series!
JustxAnotherxFangirl chapter 1 . 3/17
I'm gonna go sit in a corner and cry about how awesome and sweet this is now...THIS IS SO AWESOME AND SWEET ... *starts bawling* ... *whispers*...So sweet...
So very sweet!
Awwwww! There should be fanfics like this. This is one of the sweetest!:-* 3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
plot twist: he gets sorted into hufflepuff and finds out that's where he was supposed to be all along
AB chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
I've read this for the umpteenth time and every time, I feel really happy at the end of the story. I love dramione and the name Scorpius. I wish this had been part of the original series. I loved, love and will always love this fan fiction.
Kananox chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
so cute
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Awwww ;)

I was expecting them to meet Dec 1997, during the war, but the meeting during the aftermath was fine, too. :)