Reviews for Chuck vs the New Girl
Molotov chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This is such a great, sweet, and sad story. I like Chuck and Sarah stories set in their high school days - most of them stink and this is by far the best one. I was about to bemoan that it ended here, but I saw there's a sequel! I gotta go read it so I can review it and beg for me.
SpreadTheNerd18 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Simply amazing! You're my new favourite chuck fanfic author! Keep up the awesome work :)
Chuckfanster chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Thank you for your great story. It is well written and I'm looking forward to reading your other stories.
Jessicalovefun chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
THis is so sad :'( I nearly cry.. but amazing writing
Andre2012 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This story came out awesome! It's really does leave it out for one to think how they come back together and how different their story would turn out.

If Sarah tries to see him some time before the "fated reunion", if she knows that her partner was roommates with in college or does she think its someone else named Chuck.

It leaves it for somewhat new story compared to the show, haven't read the new beginning yet but hope you can keep adding to it later on.
Sudden Radiance chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Hi Mia. I've read most of your work but for some reason I missed this one. I checked it out before I read New Beginnings and gosh am I glad I did! It's so well written and such a realistic handling of the pre-canon subject matter. This is just a beautiful story and it's another reminder of why you are one of my favorite Chuck writers!
Hotski chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
That was one huge chapter, had to go back and re-read parts during the chapter to be sure I got it right.

But wow, this story was amazing, the ending was very, very sad. When both of them had pretty much find their ones even in their young age. They both knew that they was just perfect for each other. I'm very glad that you had them have sex also, it seemed like Chuck was a virgin aswell with Ellie bringing him condoms so they are both the other ones first, that's a pretty special bond. Of course I wasn't happy with the ending, how could I with Sarah and Chuck being sad. However I've seen that you've confirmed that you will do a sequal for this story someday so what the hell, had to gave it a shot and it was truly amazing, how you made them get closer, closer and closer to each other in every sense was very beautiful.

Really looking forward to the sequal, the time it took read this in a go was totally worth it.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Great and lovely story you got here and good storytelling.
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Great story...thank you for writing. Look forward to more.
LB16G chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I loved this story, I really loved! So amazing! PLEASE SEQUEL!
alicealicealice94 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
really enjoyed this story! would love a sequel :) good work
UnDefineMe chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This story is amazzinngg! Oh my god i really really loved it. Please write a sequel where they meet years later... It just br perfect :D
renmayling chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I really enjoyed it:) is this gonna be a one chapter story or is there gonna be a continuation? I hope there's more to this story! Thanks for writing it:)
Lizzie89 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Mia I am a huge fan of your stories but rarely review. I know shame on me. But I just have to say something here. This story was just incredible from start to finish. There wasn't a thing about I disliked. I hope you choose to continue it or do a sequel to it. I know I will be first in line to read it. Thanks for another great story.
NatalieC chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
So much greatness in one little story. I absolutely loved this. You must continue it with a sequel. Please! I am on my knees begging.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »