Reviews for I'll Be Waiting...
aratcorien chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
The sweetness of this fic makes my eyes water and tear. Thinking of the life they could have, and seeing even though this is just a story that there is still hope to live to the fullest is touching. Thank you for simplifying Fujin's memories to the point where all can understand and learn from it. This is one of my favourites.
~ Ara
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Oh, my god...this has got to be the saddest Seifer/Fujin fanfic ever...I cried really hard near the end. 'So freakin' sad!'
A real tear-jerker, ya know.
I hope that you'll continue to write other fanfics with this pairing, Seifer, Fujin, seeming as thought this was my first taste of your work, aka one shot, and I simply crave for more.
P.S. And perhaps, you'll recieve more reviews if you accepted anonymous reviewers by pressing a box in your 'settings' section when you login.
Thank you once again for gracing this website with your impressive writing. ;;
deity of death
Draic chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Wow, you’re not just a humorous guy, are you? My respect for you has definitely gone up a few notches. I admire your imagination and your ability to incorporate the elements within the game into a plausible future. Granted, I never would have expected Fujin and Selphie to become (and remain!) such great friends. (That just makes it a nice personal touch!) A case of opposites attracting? I also noticed a few elements in this story that were taken from your previous stories, which was also a good idea, in my opinion. It sounded a bit like a rounding off, end-all Seifu story – hopefully it is not.
Lobo Kendo chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
That was a work of pure art, Vick. I loved it. The way Fujin talked about Seifer, describing their youth, it was breathtaking, too be honest. In the end, where Fujin and her great-granddaughter stood over Seifer's grave, the emotion and power in that scene was truly a spectacle to behold. If only all authors could put the time and effort into their fics like you do.
reveileb maerdyad chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
oohh... that was just too good! i haven't read much saifuu fics, but this is definitely worth remembering. it really surprised me to read that the fujin in this fic was almost 90 years old, and then i realized that it gave the story more depth and meaning, seeing as seifer's and fujin's love for each other withstood the test of time. and the way you used "i'll be waiting" for them (which, as we all know, is a squall/rinoa trademark) seemed just right. very well written, i enjoyed this very much. _ keep writing!
Klown Boy chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
.I liked it a lot...no, a ton!

Well keep writin' stuff!
RobertDogwood chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
You have to stop this, Vick. It's getting too hard to read off my computer screen through a veil of tears. Obviously your writing has improved by leaps and bounds in the short time that I've known you and I am proud to consider you a friend and a support to me through my own trials and travails here on the net. Thank you.
xaphanea chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
So deep, so romantic, so sweet. Be still my heart, amazing work.
Renoa Heartilly chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
*sob sob* sniff sniff.. cancer? WAAA! that was such a- a- lovely/sad/angst/hopefull/funny/perfict/cool fic _ just a vick-ish story :D please dont let this be the ast seifuu just because seifer n fujin are dead! *PLEASE!* loved the Aki part .
Rosa Heartlily chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
*sob, sob*

That was beautiful, Vick, really beautiful. So full of emotion. You managed to capture Fujin's feelings so well; a happy life, well lived, and full of love - and all because of you know who. Well, done.
ShiningWind chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
awww...it was so sweet...especially the ending. great job and keep up the work!
starlight-temptress chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!

that is juz sooooooooooooooooo CUTE!

W2G...

(really did enlighten my day of doom)

_
Jennifer Kinneas chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
Oh... Oh... *chokes on tears* I'd like to thank Krista... She showed me how to be an adoring fan... And I'd like to thank... ohhhh... *faints*
Athena88 chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
I love this fic! It's so sweet! I hope you continue!
WindSailor chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
Wow, that was absolutely amazing. It nearly made me cry. Beautiful... Just, beautiful...