Reviews for Help Me
Neb87 chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
I love your story, hope you update soon! Looking forward to it
FOREVERnLOVE36 chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
bella is crazy. she should have left mike right away and report him to the police. for god sake her father is a policeman
cordyangel14 chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
LOVE this story! Please write more!
DeJee chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
really like this story.. did alice see what mike did?
Coeur D'Amertume chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
keep going love it and let alice atleast whoop mikes ass if not then scare the shit out of him
Shelley421 chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Great story! I hate Mike so much! Bella needs to do something fast! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Love it and can not wait for more.
Randy87M chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Yay, you updated! Good chapter, I know you are copping a lot of flack for your story, but I like it, you are talking about real issues, and its always a difficult topic - in no way do I condone abuse though. I think your writing is good and I'm looking forward to the next chapter
Some Hot Chick chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
God, i love Mike character in the movie, but here? Urg, just make bella break up with him.
Darker Muse chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
It looks like I'm in for now, but I got to say "the stupid and spineless Bella show" is really straining my suspension of disbelief. More so than sparkly vampires.
DeJee chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
bella is so weak.. whens the mike bashing coming
DeJee chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
love the protective alice.. hope bella grows a brain soon.. great story
DeJee chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
god bella is so fucking dense and sad.. cant wait for the mike bashing
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
I just can't wait to see Alice finding out what happened and going all ninja on Mike's ass.
Ulster Gold chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Very glad you've updated a 4th Chapter!

Looks like Bella's secret isn't the only one starting to come out, I assume Alice can recognize the slight bruising on Bella's face as being from a hand and not the floor, but does she know that Mike did it?
I'm looking forward to your 5th chapter; and also Alice's reaction to Bella being hurt.

Enjoy your New Year!