Reviews for Fall With Me
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 7/16
Nice. I really like their brotherly bond and love reading about these two. Thank you for sharing!
batiluca27 chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
BUENO donde se encuentra la confianza se encuentra la esperanza
MyLittleRobin chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Awww... I love those two! :)
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Aaaaawwwww! This was so cute!
I love brobonding, ESPECIALLY involving the DD Duo :D
Sorry, Bruce. You may be Damian's father, but you can't change the fact that Dick was Dami's first true mentor. And Dick's natural charismatic attitude will definitely open the boy up a lot more than your typical stoic, seemingly unfeeling nature ;)
This was adorable. Dick and Damin are my totally favorite Dynamic Duo, and I love their weird relationship and funky yet sweet interactions. Just like in this fic! :D
Dick being Damian's fallback from Bruce is one of my totally favorite story lines, and you did an AWESOME job portraying this popular topic! Damian's reluctant acceptance, Dick's knowing and caring attitude, all just mushes up into a wonderful mess of feels!
Keep up the FANTASTIC work!
xzettax chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
OW :3
Amitris chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
beautiful story!

boys will be boys,

robins will be robins (not if they are Damian though. in that case they'll be little demons)

and Dicks will be Dicks!
Creamychocolatez chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
The ending was soooo touchin I was tearing up! Well done!
Baguette974 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I knew that you'd written stories about Batman, but I didn't plan to read them, cause I know nothing about it, an I thought it wouldn't be fun to read a story I know nothing about.

But, recently one of my teachers ( I have NO idea how we came to speak about this) basically told us that BatmanxRobin was a cannon pairing.

O.o

Definitely something I didn't know. Soo, I got curious, and I've wanted to write a Batman fic, and I knew you had written one, so here I am.

I'm not exactly able to say a lot about the fic, cause I just really don't know the universe, or the characters. Anyway, I really like the fic. I love the characters, and the relationship they have. I find it cute "
ann chan chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I love your stories loved your naruto ones and now i will love your batman ones, this story was amazing asi i expected from you, the way you portray both damian and dick relationship is amazing cute and tottaly believable please write more of these two!
Jedi-Bant chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Cute
Jay Q chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Nice! I liked it :)
IzzybellaButterfly chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Aww! That was so cute! Keep it up!
freak a geek chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Could you please right more... forever?
Ahja Reyn chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Heh, so I clicked the story without really looking at any of the info and I read your A/N and thought, "Naruto? I wonder if I know her!" and then I saw it was YOU and I laughed a little at myself.
uniquefreak13 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This is so cute! I love the way you captured their personalities, they really seem and Dami. Great job :D