Reviews for A Risk Worth Taking
TEAMxCHARLIE chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
Yeah, bring it on!

Happy New Year!
Scorpio11 chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
Damn, I knew they'd have to find out someday, but I'd hoped it wouldn't be so soon. I certainly hope Edward doesn't return.
tff000 chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
looks like e might be able to go see b soon. can't wait to see what happens. happy new year
sujari6 chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
Looks like battle's about to begin.
jamiebaker68 chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
Another great chapter, cant wait to read more
AngelicAmanda chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
Good Chapter...
jadsmama chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
Sigh.. Edward is falling in love and doesn't even know it yet. And to think this man is protecting a women he doesn't even really know because he was drawn to her.,. That's so romantic.
jadsmama chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
Uughhh James is too smart for he's own good! Of course he figured the truth out.
sassy41 chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
well i am glad they know the siblings turned them in

let the fight begin
jadsmama chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
The fact that the thought of Bella being dead and a heart wrapped in a cloth turns Victoria on, is disturbing. But hey we all have our own little quarks, right? Lol ;)
jadsmama chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
Edward has amazing acting skills, I would have made a fool out of myself trying to keep my story straight. Lol
Maplestyle chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
I'm really glad they knew that those awful siblings were there so that they can better hide Bella! Can't wait for next chapter.
bluewolfeyes chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
I think that when those turncoats return to the town of Cullen edward and his brother will get in their faces for what they did. Those two were out for themselves and no one else. I can't wait until the next chapter comes out and to see what happens with edward and bella. Also Edward being very protective of bella and he is kill any that try to harm her with words or actions.
xyz789 chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
Intriguing story. I saw it mentioned on A Different Forest (? or maybe it was somewhere elseā€¦) and I am glad I did. I am looking forward to reading more.
HockeyChick10 chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
Poor Angela :( Oooooooooooh shit at the end.
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »