Reviews for Better Than None
Pineapple3000 chapter 12 . 12/22/2016
Only one button! Classic!
Sleepyautumn chapter 14 . 11/26/2016
Oh gosh...I'm tearing up...so beautifull
MidnightGlows chapter 16 . 10/16/2016
Oh my God I'm on the verge of tears you awful person,(and fanfics don't usually make me cry)
ShAdOwMaStEr78 chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Beautiful.
TheCauldron chapter 16 . 7/5/2016
*sobbing* look me in the eye and tell me that was bloody necessary! *rocking on the floor with my face covered in tears and snot*

Also, John is a better man than I am (despite my being a woman). Regardless of Jim being given the chance to walk away, I don't think I could have forgiven Sherlock for what he did. I want to read more in this 'verse, but at the same time, my main interest lies in seeing if Jim miraculously resurrects or if John finally gives in and smothers Sherlock in his sleep.
RiseoftheSoulGuardians chapter 16 . 1/3/2016
Do you work for BBC, because the feels you gave when Jim died then the audio made me cry. Just why? It was a great story and the plot was great but never was I expecting death. Loved the story, but feels.
Pyre13 chapter 16 . 11/29/2015
You broke my heart...
Mssr.NinjaAssassinPerson chapter 16 . 10/24/2015
I will hunt you down you made me cry! I WILL find you...
RainToLullaby chapter 16 . 7/19/2015
I like how you wrapped up the Opera and Jim dying scene together, that was nice. But dude, I really hate you. And love you. This story was beautifully tragic and gdi what the flipping fuck man, why, what even, that was probably the most sadistic thing I've ever read and that's saying something, props for breaking all these hearts tho.
Crimson Rouge Rot chapter 16 . 6/29/2015
OMG!, why? why you kill jim...that was so sad...T_T, I don't want sherlock and john, I want john and jim...this is really sad...
RinBaby chapter 16 . 6/29/2015
Thank you for this great story. It really messed me up... But thanks.
Flamewhisper chapter 16 . 6/5/2015
I think I can say that I am royal pissed off about this story. I hate getting pulled in and hoping for a particular ending and then having it all snatched away. As much as I enjoy John/Sherlock stories, I also really like John/Jim, because John could so totally go dark.

I really, really want to be mad, but you are such a good writer that it is hard too. I'm going to go fume silently for a while and not read your sequel.
MiniMonster98 chapter 16 . 3/22/2015
You are a magnificent writer. I'm still crying as I write this review.
I haven't read a story in a long time (by a published writer, actually) that made me cry so uncontrollably. You are very good at evoking emotions from the reader; sadness, grief, happiness, those 'aww' feelings, irritation, the whole nine yards.
Your story is well written with few mistakes (a couple 'you're' mistakes) with a fabulous plot.
I have my doubts that Jim was a psychopath in this story as psychopaths are generally accepted as having no empathy, ASPD (antisocial personality disorder), and controlling everything around them (including people).
So I just wrote a long ass review that you're probably never going to see. :(
Ah well.
Fabulous story! Well written and made my pillow suffer the salty consequence
Keep writing awesome stories!
Loony Puppeteer chapter 16 . 3/13/2015
OH MY GOD. This was amazing, and beautiful, and hilarious and depressing and I could not stop laughing and now that I have finished it I am seriously crying my eyes out. Thank You, I Love you, I cant believe you did this to me...What will I do with my life now.
LittleLokiLover chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
I've always loved this story. I always end up coming back to it when I need my John/Jim fix.