Reviews for Sealed with a Kiss
Alt3etf chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Loved it!
Kristen chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
WOW!I feel partly indebted to review simply for how fucking long this oneshot was...I mean...WOW!But moving on from how long it took me to read this :) It was really awesome,about halfway I was sure I knew what was going on but I didn't see the Draco on a lovepotion style of writing is incredible and you've written some of the best sex scenes I've read...and I've read a lot ;) Good plot and plenty of lemons to kepp me from getting distracted,this is coming from an add girl,anyway,you've earned a longggg review for a longgggg oneshot!Completely amazing!
mariahs.fantasy chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
That was the best holiday story I've read this season. Really long, but then I'm mourning when it's the end and I'm looking for more. I guess it's because you've seemed to make a functional, realistic universe, and I wish I can read more about them forever. Never expected the twist with regards to the enchantment, and your characterization was superb. My fave part was when Pansy found out about Draco reading her story. First time in a long time I LOLd at fanfiction. It pains me that I never have enough time to read fanfics as much as I used to, so consider my laugh a gift to you! Hope you had a happy holiday season!
EmeraldEyes01 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This was an excellent story! I love EWE stories and I love Harry/Draco stories! I think though that what I love most about this story is that it's believable from the cannon, well except for the epilogue (duh ;). You feature Lucius Malfoy being out of prison, that's okay. Most people assume he went to prison, but they never really say what happened to Lucius. So, if people are giving you blah about it...well, fooey on them. I just keeping laughing at the non-enchanted Harry being snogged senseless by Draco. So funny! And Draco's relationship with Pansy is also hilarious! "You read it!" -priceless by the way. I've never been that much of a fan of Ron, but I'm glad that you didn't make him into a homophobe that pretty much shats on Harry's friendship. It's nice to see a more mature Ron that has realized what great friends he has. I have no complaints about this story, except that it needs more reviews! I need to spread the word!
Q3APo chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
"Harry, mate," Ron said quietly and with obvious effort. "You know when we said you should never ever keep secrets from us again?"

Harry nodded slowly.

"We lied." Ron grimaced. "Some things are just not meant to be shared."

i laugh so hard while reading this section. its brilliant. i love your ron very much. its clearly IC for the fic.
GONE152637 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I liked the portrayal of Hermione and Ron and their relationship, I loved the idea of Ron telling Harry about his sex life and freaking him out. The story worked really well mixing the romance and humour (and sexiness) just right. I would reccomend this story to any Drarry (draco/harry) fan.
crazyforglitter chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
i loved this story. it was so full of emotion and happyness it was just brillent. dont forget sexy!:)
Lady Hedera chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Your characters are brilliant.

I love the way you wrote Ron and the friendship between the Slytherins.
Sable Bishop chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
lol kudos )
Tempus neminem manet chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
That made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...

Best wishes!
cloox chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Nice story and great idea to make finally Draco the enchanted one.

Thanks for sharing
drarryeverything chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
THIS WAS AMAZING. AMAZING. YOURE AMAZING
thefeyrabbit chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
yay!, another great tale of misdirection and humor *grins*
ardchoile chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Gorgeous - loved every little bit of it.

Your writing is fabulous in every style you write and this was no exception. Thanks for a lovely Drarry Christmas present.
LadyGhai chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
haha.. nice! draco became Gryffindorish and a very talkative and imaginative one.. haha! haha.. go draco!

i madly in love with this story! it really is amazing and a very unique one! hahaha.. You did a great job! cheers to that! XD

but i do want to see the reaction of Lucius and Narcissa when they learn about the news. and the student especially the professors.. haha
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »