Reviews for Sealed with a Kiss
whatdoessnowbecome chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Awww what a sweet story. Thank you.
Destined Jonas chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
An interesting take on the classic love-potion/guilt-trip romance! I've never seen a story where both characters are lovemuddled!

A job well done!
youheapslovei chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
It's... finished? ...I've forgotten what the meaning of my life is. I must read more of your stories.

This was amazing. I especially loved the quote: "You're being very rude again. Sneaking into my bed to molest me,"

And I actually laughed out loud at this part:

"Oh, they like me. They'll accept it, eventually. They'll probably lock me in the dungeons for a few months, feed me worms and order the house-elves to whip me, but that's not so bad; I can withstand it for you." Draco batted his eyelashes. "The house-elves are old; their whipping skills aren't what they used to be—"

"You are making this up, right?"

"Indeed, I am." Draco nodded. "Nothing can diminish house-elves' whipping skills."

So yeah, this story is brilliant.
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This was amazing! I loved it so much. Great idea and great execution.
BlackNoSugarh chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Amazing! Your stories just make my day :) Beautiful writing!
xNomii chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This most certainly deserves a review! I loved it a lot! Took up my entire day!
bbbee chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Aw, you really do write the most wonderful stories! :) *le sigh* lovely, and I really didn't see the twist coming...magnificent!

hugs
loving the enemy chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Love it... Just you should make it be in chapters... Not just one LONG PAGE! OTHER THAN THAT THE STORY IS PERFECT
HayleyZabini chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I don't think I've ever laughed so much in my life. The banter between the two was hilarious. And Dracos' Freudian slip on his love for Harry/snuggling was hilarious, especially his mortified attempts to fix it. Seriously couldn't stop laughing.

I also liked the twist near the end, was quite unexpected and made it all the more better :) I love your work they never fail to impress me; you are without a doubt an amazing writer :)
saya.sen chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This story was adorable! I like how spazzy and undecided Draco is at the beginning, and how that kind of attracts Harry to him further. All in all, I think you did a great job with this story!

Lovelove,

Saya
Emerald Dragon77 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Wow, I am deeply impressed. A great story, and this must have taken a while to write. Now I'm probably going to read some of your other stories. Keep up the good work!
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Super cute! Amazing! Absolutely amazing!
LuckyStarWitch chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Why is this a one-shot? Are you sure this is a one-shot? This looks more multi-chaptered to me...a very awesome one at that wb

I nearly got killed reading this...LOLz...I thought it was a single chapter so I decided to finish it by today A

I started at 4pm...ended at 7.30pm with my eyes glued on the screen like zombie reading line after line and not regretting one single second of it!

You just wasted my precious holiday on this story, but I feel like giving you a million hugs because of that! w

Seriously, I've never been THIS willing to overlook grammar mistakes before and I have most CERTAINLY never read this many words in one go before lolz...(But don't worry, the grammar mistakes were scarce ...)

This is really just so awesome that it would be a crime not to drop a review! ...But I'm really sorry if you're starting to get tired of me being a little crazy in this review (Blame yourself, you were the one who wrote that awesome thinggy I just read and made me go on high xD)

You know one thing that I hate when I read one-shots? It's just they are just so goddamn short! Especially the good ones! They make me feel especially unsatisfied with the length!

... But since they're one-shots, there's really no helping it anyways.../sighs

So so so! I really love it when I stumble across stories' like these which are good and long and COMPLETED! and since I find clicking "next" buttons a really lazy thing to do, it would be even better if it were a one-shot! (Not saying that I don't like long-shots though..)

So so! You really made my day by writing this awesome fic!

And I'm not even going to comment on the R18 scenes! They were so friggin...cute? sexy? awesome? xD

I had just thought that it was going to be a fluffy kiss under the mistletoe kind of plot line but well... it was even better! wb

This was really great job done and I can't give you enough thumbs up for this! So I'll give you a big hug and big thanks! :D

I'm just going to read the rest of your stories now~~ Wahaha :D

(I'm sorry if I tired you out with my hyper-ness...The jokes they cracked at the end really got to me xD)
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
very well written...deeply romantic, sexy. loved it.
Anonym chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
What? What? What? Okay I think Draco is broken he isn't kissing me. Neither is Harry, Sirius, or Johnny Depp. I guess there are still kinks in the system. Anyway, amazing story. It was hilarious and the plot twist was fantastic (I still called it).
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »