Reviews for Sealed with a Kiss
sarana-chan chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
What a great story! I love it

Thanks for sharing, I really enjoyed reading!

So, I have a little question: Am I allowed to translate this wonderful story into German?

I wish you a Happy New Year! :)
risiblehaptic chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Great Great Story! Thanks for sharing. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
How cute! Lovely fic.
L.A.91 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
loved this a lot :)
PrussianTails chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I absolutely love your Harry and Draco. They're very in character. 3
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Omg...this was beyond amazing! Absolutely fantastic! A great way to end the year & I can't wait to see what you have in store for next year...your stories are always amazing & fulfilling in character depth & emotion & they always bring a smile to my face...thank you for sharing.
FiggThe3rd chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Brilliant fanfic!

Katy
jylercrazed chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
i love this. It was funny, angsty and so so cute. Thanx so much for sharing something. Your draco and harry are just too adorable
YinKeket chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
omg on this on how long this awesome. time to read. wait what a orgy in the Hufflepuff's common room lol wow. i can see it in the Gryffindor's common room or a high class in the Slytherin's common room, but a Hufflepuff really, shake head. lol on Pansy on the gossiping to Draco. nice choice of words for Harry being a walking love bomb. poor Harry. lol on Draco wanting the kiss so badly. lol to know end how yay Hermione and Ron knowing he is gay. lol Ron got in trouble by Hermione. Hermione has a point on letting the female at the know Harry is gay. poor Harry have to deal with Hermione and Ron flirting with each other. lol win on this. ("Harry, wait!" Ron yelled and Harry reluctantly turned around. "Remember, don't talk to strangers and don't accept candy from passers-by. And if someone offers you an ice lolly make sure it's actually a—") omg on everything there is a freaken win. poor Harry wanted to hold hands with someone. go Draco for thinking quick on his feet and get Pansy back for sending Millicent after Harry. my my Draco really did it and kissed him. my my going into French kissing where Draco of course went to France and speak French lol. really really lol Harry said what and like clock work Draco kisses him again and gain not that i mind. lol. really Harry on asking why and what so much lol. wow never ending there at kissing before Filch catch Draco. lol win i want to see Ron's face when Harry told them what he did to Draco lol wow. go Pansy for catching Draco on really liking Harry. lol. i think Draco is way more into Harry than Harry is at moment due to the girl almost kissing Harry. lol Draco win on he fixed Harry tie, sweet. lol Draco got in trouble by Peeves having Flich got him. by the way well done on sing song of what Peeves said about Flich, lol. go Ron and Hermione telling the password to the Slytherin. holy crap Harry went to see Draco in the middle of the night. lol Draco wanted to keep Harry safe how cute. he he he ha ha ha ha ha lol to know end wow shake head Draco flash Harry. lol to know end, well Harry has something to dream about lol. oh fun fact Draco at times doesn't wear pants when he sleeps, lol good for him and his lover lol. my my on the bed of Draco's. oh wow they got caught by Draco's friends. aw the real turth came out which is good to know. what a twist Draco all this time. go Draco fighting to want Harry in his life. yay Draco made it through the snow. lol for Harry playing with Draco's hair. love the ending to this well done here. it made me worry and laugh so much. keep up the good work and do your best. take care and be safe. _ Nyaa. more of your stories please.
Hitachiin Shibo chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Love love love love love love love love.

Wow. I liked this soooo much. You did a marvelous job; they felt mostly in character, and yeah! Amazing! ;

And your smut is fantastically written-not gooey or sticky like some tend to be.

Fantastic, sugary sweet, and sexy. Really, good job.

Thank you so much!
Aigoo chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I liked your story a lit ! :) I wish I could see how Hogwarts people will react at our couple though... ;)
Kandakicksass chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Absolutely effing brilliant. Seriously. Is there a darn thing you've written that isn't? This is just brilliant. A mixture of humor and... seriousness... brilliant.

Did I mention how brilliant this was?
lemondrops154 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011