Reviews for Sealed with a Kiss
Alexandra B chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
AMAZING STORY! You're a great writer; keep up the good work! :)
Mister Jackkkk chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I have to say, this is one of my favorite fics of 2011; the perfect one to finish the year! Very cute, and I nearly died from embarrassment when my suspections of Draco's enchantments were true! Lots of smiles from me! And I look forward to more fics from you in the new year. _
swred5 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Omg! This is the absolute hottest drarry fic I have ever read! I happened upon this story from seeing it on another readers favorites list. I was supposed to go to sleep hours ago, but I just couldnt bring myself to stop reading. I love the wsy you created and developed these two, plus the heat between them was just too good. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with the rest of the fandom.

Xoxo,

Amiee
SamandDeansgirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Wow. Wonderfully written and very believable characters! Loved it.
elizabethdarcy15 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I LOVE IT! Couldnt stop reading. They are so cute in this story. I laughed and I cried a little (only a little, really). Care for a sequel? I like to see how everyone really reacts and how they cope as a real couple. But only if they have a happy end!

I hope you consider it!

Thank you for giving me a wonderful evening!
katiebrownkatie chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This fic is amazing. Wow. Ron and Hermione were perfect. Ron was freaking hilarious and Hermione was great. Your writing is amazing. I loved how you described the kisses. Perfect. I normally don't like her but in this fic Pansy was very much welcome to me. No Ginny, thank the lord. I loved Draco in this fic. So witty and nice and funny and refreshing to read and i fell in love with him a hundred times throughout this story. Harry was so cute and innocent but not innocent and omg. Good job. Goood freaking job. :)
forever-sweet chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Well it took only 9 hours but I finally finished this fic! And must I say it was worth it! Fantastic fic!
Jei Xi chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This fic was awesome. It had me cracking uP, I was laughing so hard. You did a great job.
SadieRose chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Amazing as always! I really enjoyed this one shot. I have a very hard time finding good one shots! Great job
xxBitchxx chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Wow. That... That was honestly the best story I've read in... Well... EVER. (maybe excluding Harry Potter itself... Maybe). It was just perfect. The humor was hilarious, the romance was cute, the awkward moments were excruciating, the sex was... Well, sexy..., And the twist was an actual shock! Usually in stories you can tell what the twist is from the beginning, but in this, I was actually completely unprepared! This story is a rare gem in the world, and I'm actually disappointed I can't go and BUY it. This is quality you don't usually find on the Internet, and it's something I - and probably many others - would pay good money for. For the love of all good writings in the world, keep writing stories like this! I'm not sure if you already write books or not, but if you don't... Bloody hell, consider it! You have amazing talent! Make sure everyone knows it! And please, keep writing!
Vicky chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Wow...
diagonfloo chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Loved it!

Christmas may technically be over, but this fic has certainly recindled my Christmas spirit :-)

Lovely, absolutely lovely...

Thanks for sharing!
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I love it, even though it took me forever to finish it (: my phone kept scrolling up to the start and it took me forever to find my place again. Yet though all that I fell in love with the plot and the original ideas and the twist and I seriously enjoyed every line!
3lle chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
It is the best Christmas I read so far!

I haven't guessed that Draco was the enchanted one. I was so engrossed in the story, trying to imagine how the two weeks will end and how Harry will respond to the truth that I really didn't see this coming (when most of the time, I guess the twist of the plot). So, really, well done!
L4v3nd3r L45t3l chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Wow that was definitely not what I had expected. At first when we learned that Harry really wasn't enchanted I thought it would end with Draco feeling guilty and confessing or attempt to fix the problem in someway. This of course would have led to Harry finding out Draco tried to enchant him and most likely led to a whole lot of angst on both side. Ending with them talking through the problem and officially getting together.

However, although Draco did end up feeling guilty and giving him the antidote for the potion. I had not expected the plot twist in which Draco was the one enchanted by the love potion the whole time, which brings up a whole different kind of angst. Rather than feeling sorry for Draco who only tried to enchant Harry because he didn't think he stood a chance, we feel sorry for Harry who fell for Draco who was enchanted the whole time after the first kiss.

I really do love the fact that Draco was enchanted. The way you written his thoughts gave nothing away nor did it hint to him being enchanted and out of character, rather I thought he was in denial in the beginning, repressing his feelings, and refusing to acknowledge it. But after the revelation his actions and thoughts held another meaning all together.

I usually don't review stories too often but I felt like I had to with this one because love potions stories are all too common and been done many times before. A love point sealed with a kiss is new, or at least I haven't seen it before anyways. For someone to mistakenly think the other person reaction is due to the a love potion, like in Draco case, has been done before too. But the fact that the person attempting to enchant someone with a love potion is actually the person who ends up under the influence of a potion is unique. It made me adore this story even more than I already had up the the point where the twist was revealed.
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »