Reviews for Sealed with a Kiss
Q3APo chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
"Harry, mate," Ron said quietly and with obvious effort. "You know when we said you should never ever keep secrets from us again?"

Harry nodded slowly.

"We lied." Ron grimaced. "Some things are just not meant to be shared."

i laugh so hard while reading this section. its brilliant. i love your ron very much. its clearly IC for the fic.
GONE152637 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I liked the portrayal of Hermione and Ron and their relationship, I loved the idea of Ron telling Harry about his sex life and freaking him out. The story worked really well mixing the romance and humour (and sexiness) just right. I would reccomend this story to any Drarry (draco/harry) fan.
crazyforglitter chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
i loved this story. it was so full of emotion and happyness it was just brillent. dont forget sexy!:)
Lady Hedera chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Your characters are brilliant.

I love the way you wrote Ron and the friendship between the Slytherins.
Sable Bishop chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
lol kudos )
Tempus neminem manet chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
That made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...

Best wishes!
cloox chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Nice story and great idea to make finally Draco the enchanted one.

Thanks for sharing
drarryeverything chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
THIS WAS AMAZING. AMAZING. YOURE AMAZING
thefeyrabbit chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
yay!, another great tale of misdirection and humor *grins*
ardchoile chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Gorgeous - loved every little bit of it.

Your writing is fabulous in every style you write and this was no exception. Thanks for a lovely Drarry Christmas present.
LadyGhai chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
haha.. nice! draco became Gryffindorish and a very talkative and imaginative one.. haha! haha.. go draco!

i madly in love with this story! it really is amazing and a very unique one! hahaha.. You did a great job! cheers to that! XD

but i do want to see the reaction of Lucius and Narcissa when they learn about the news. and the student especially the professors.. haha
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Mmm, a gay Christmas. Fun ;P Poor Draco, he knew Harry was going to violate his arse, he just didn't know how, apparently. And Harry, oh, the dear, going through thinking Draco had been enchanted all that time. Very good read, took me about two hours to read, didn't wanna miss a word, lol.

YYWKMN.
Another Book Lover chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
You should write more like this one.

It's really really freakin good!
sarana-chan chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
What a great story! I love it

Thanks for sharing, I really enjoyed reading!

So, I have a little question: Am I allowed to translate this wonderful story into German?

I wish you a Happy New Year! :)
risiblehaptic chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Great Great Story! Thanks for sharing. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »